2.3.1 The Tetractys

this geometry is fundamental to the tiling of spacetime itself which eventually Haramein demonstrates to be the quantum gravitational function of the Planck scale

Well, that might explain the strange experience I had during my very first meditation with the ARK crystal, where I saw that same arrangement but extending to infinity in all directions (I wrote about it here). That to me is a subjective proof that Nassim’s technology really connects to the field :astonished:

1 Like

So what do you think about nassims insight that infinity is within? And finiteness is without?

Please keep sharing. We active idea people be a mere dozen in the ‘now’ forum.

:thinking:

1 Like

I believe that Nassim is familiar with ancient texts and Eastern Philosophy. Not only to draw in that crowd, either. I believe that he is a gypsy soul with an intention of connection that is pure and exactly what is needed in every profession. I know this because the Hermetic principles and Taoist fundamentals are inherent in his teachings whether he knows it or not. That being said,
the ancients say the same thing, only they haven’t the physics to prove it. or maybe we just didnt have the consciousness level to understand it. Nassim is like any other prophet before him; just trying to rend the veil. But what he has that many of them did not is the technology to do it, and the community to understand it.
Infinity is the fire of creation. that is its purpose. that is what it does. create. finiteness is an aspect of that which has been created. It is a quality of form. The form of something is not the something itself. form is finite. Force is infinite. Force is the soul. Form is everything outside it. So sayeth the masters.

The tetractys, as a close packing of circles into a triangular section of the 2D isotropic vector matrix, is another example of the ancient insights into the fabric of spacetime. Bucky Fuller saw the importance of the 60 degree forms to all matter/energy. Nassim’s work takes it further into physics and seeks to make practical use of it through resonance.

H M Coxeter, who rescued geometry from the doldrums in the early 20th century by exploring the higher dimensional forms, said that there are 3 ways to examine these geometries: geometrically, algebraically, and clairvoyantly, and that because higher dimensions are so counter-intuitive it is hard to be sure of anything until one has confirmed using at least 2 of these methods.