Antimatter Universe

Hi everyone ! Our universe has antimatter partner on the other side of the Big Bang, say physicists https://physicsworld.com/a/our-universe-has-antimatter-partner-on-the-other-side-of-the-big-bang-say-physicists/.

Is it possible in Ur opinion ?

1 Like

It is interesting to consider. I have a problem with the premise and the way it is described . . . and that is more or less illustrated by the graphic in the article:

Wouldn’t expanding from a “point” (a dot) occur in every direction, not only two, thereby “fissioning” (for want of a term) in every direction into a fractal universe? Same for contracting into a point being a process of fractal timelines from from every direction “fusing”.
It’s the ol’ 3rd law at play . . . for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction . . . but is there any way around it? Mary G.

since there is no actual, existing, physical “timeline” in nature, i feel these physicsworld dot com articles are just full of general-relativistic mental diarrhea. that is the opinion, ofc :sunglasses:

1 Like

It makes sense to me. After all, isn’t the teaching of the :tao: that in the beginning the oneness was cleaved into duality? And where did all that anti-matter go anyway?