Binaural Hemi-Sync and Crop Circle Meditation this Sunday!

Greetings RSF community,

If it sounds far out… here’s a video of @Nassim doing the same thing in 2012 in Hawaii!

I will be hosting a Binaural Hemi-Sync and Crop Circle meditation this Sunday, February 14th from 10:00am PST - 12:00pm PST.
(best valentines date I’ve ever heard of)

This gathering is designed to be a meditative and activating multi-sensory experience. We will be using binaural sound frequencies to synchronize the hemispheres of our brain and create coherent states of resonance for greater receptivity to higher states of consciousness.

​The resonant binaural beats will be accompanied by a collection of beautiful Crop Circle images in a slide show. We will listen to the synchronizing beats and watch the activating images in meditative silence for 30 - 45 minutes depending on how time bends. Please have access to a headset/ earphones for listening.

​Crop Circles contain advanced multi-dimensional technology designed to upgrade our biocircuitry by aligning our subtle energetic and sensory systems. The intelligent formations transmit information necessary to activate the genetic blueprint of our individual and collective evolution. The experience can best be described as an exercise in expanded states of consciousness.

I’d love to see you/ meet you on Sunday.
Please register through Eventbrite at:
Blessings,
~Nadi

2 Likes