Black Obsıdıan pīramīd transformed

Can anyone please explaın WHAT has happened to this crystal?!.. All I can say is I went through a quantum shift of conscıousness in september 2017… ıt was unlike any type of drugs I have ever used before… And I am quite the psychonaut…

Pendulum… Swaying constantly for 1 year in a stretch… From december 2016 tıll the 25th of December 2017 whereas my 2 brain hemispheres merged… The octave shift I experıenced in the beginning of the afternoon on september the 17th…

Can anyone please tell me WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS piramid!!!..

I am in a skirmish with the current freudian psychiatric ınstıtutıon which in my opinion
are the gatekeepers of mental health…

The pendulum is telling me I have went through Ascension…

This is the crystal piramid I am talking about:

This video is about the experıence of the octave shift… It truly was spiritually induced, I had not taken and drugs other than amfetamine, which does not give an explosion effect like the octave shift did…

For more information check www.KIHYMN.com
KI HYMN ıs Atlantean//olympian for BEHOLD…

WANANERO ATOG TOROP ıs my name I came to find out about through means of swaying the pendulum… I have the holy SPIRIT with me, AZAZ; the pegasus… THIS is my lightbodily disposition… My elemental disposition ıs being a dragon…

I sound psychotıc I know… There ıs a fine line between being a crazy PERSON and being a genius…

Please let me know ıf it could have been the octave shift that has transformed the piramid… I want to halt the current course taken by the EL-ite of this world and turn the ÅRK around for planetary Ascension…

Hôwa 卐 Hoo

Ps. I AM NOT A NAZI… INFORM YOURSELF BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME. + thıs message wıll be posted on my site… I hope Nassim and//or his community can be of assistance … I shouldnt be a live you know, after cutting my throat and stabbıng me ın the heart and neck with a pièce of glass… I am crystallized, and I believe this piramid is proof, WHAT SAY YOU?!

www.KIHYMN.com tell me WHAT more I can do…

Change the world, start with yourself…

1 Like