Contemplating Economic Models Within a Connected Universe

Hello everyone. I have been a passive learner and viewer up until this point as I took the time to truly explore the theories and mathematics that have been presented by Nassim Haramein & the rest of the Resonance Science Foundation. I have always been a critical thinker that has followed the science in terms of my own view of reality.

The deeper I go into the connected universe theory, the more the fundamentals of such a theory truly speak to me and make sense. Long story short, I am convinced that Nassim’s Connected Universe view is the closest and most accurate theory modern humanity has had for an explanation on this profound world we all share.

I have begun more or less brainstorming how the systems in today’s society would change based on such a theory. An economic system founded within a connected worldview, I feel, is a very intriguing subject as the philosophy of economics would change to a form not yet visualized by humanity.

Consider this: a future society has followed the implications of Nassim’s findings and has discovered a way to utilize the limitless energy potential of the quantum field and has figured out how to control gravity based on the same principles. How would an economic system based upon abundance in energy resources and the control of the gravitational force by designed? How would it function? What form, if any, would a financial system and other key parts of an economic model look?

I have pondered this quite extensively and would love to hear the thoughts of the community here!

Hello Ztlorance welcome to the discussion thank you for your post It made me think of the movie Thrive and Thrive 2 from The Gambles that are tied into this group here if not seen them recommend to you. The common denominator word for all these efforts I like to use is lovevolution. Stop by topic lovevolution is the solution and see what might interest you there OMLOVE & BLESSINGS Jeffree

Ztlorance also might look at this topic as well might lead to some thoughts Earth Solutions/UBUNTU/One Small Town
Jeffree lovevolution is the solution

More connections Dear Rev Jeffree,

One of the most powerful forces we can leverage to manifest our vision of a totally conscious humanity and flourishing for all within the next twenty years is the world of business.

The historical and current standard of business isn’t working: it’s not sustainable, it’s failing in its critical role of supporting and nurturing the Earth, and it has created economic inequality on a global scale.

All of these problems are the result of commerce operating exclusively for profit, and with a lack of acceptance of, or complete disregard for, our interconnectedness.

The good news is that there is another model for business that is gaining ground, one that fulfills needs while also working to solve the problems the current approach to business has created…

And an increasing number of business owners and corporate executives are beginning to understand that focusing solely on the bottom line comes at a cost that is way too expensive—even dangerous and destructive.

Enter the Conscious Business Model.

At their core, conscious businesses:

• Recognize that all of their actions are interconnected and affect global ecosystems—social, financial, environmental and political.
  • Create new ways to operate that are not only profitable but also healthy and nurturing for employees, suppliers, partners, and local communities.
  • Go beyond sustainability and “do no harm” by focusing on restoring the self-renewing integrity of the Earth.
  • Operate with economic, social and ecological transparency.
  • Act as good global citizens with respect for human dignity and fairness.

In order to help businesses make this important shift in values and practices, we’ve gathered some of the world’s most respected conscious business leaders and thinkers to share their research and experiences…

So that we can expand and expedite the evolution of business on the way to our ultimate goal of planetary awakening and conscious evolution.

We’ve created a FREE Online Video Program that will show you how to more fully connect your professional life with your deeply held values and passions, and to make an impact on this essential shift to Conscious Business practices.

Join us for:

Take Your Place at the Leading Edge of Business:
Conscious Business Practices that Advance Your Reach and Impact
Free Online Video Program

With respected luminaries Ken Wilber, Alan Gauthier, Chris Laszlo, Alan Watkins, Michael Beckwith, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Elisabet Sahtouris, Andrew Harvey, Ozioma Egwuonwu, and
Lance Secretan

Followed by a LIVE Q&A hosted by me, Steve Farrell,
along with Dr. Larry Clay

Tuesday, July 13th, at 5pm Pacific (Los Angeles) / 8pm Eastern