Could the ARK crystal be conscious and multidimensional?

Hi everyone, I’m new on this forum and very grateful to be part of the Resonance Science community.
I have a question for the members of the faculty. From your experience and scientific knowledge, is it possible that the ARK crystal is actually conscious and multidimentional ? @Wiliam_RSF

I have extended experience in meditation and I’m used to achieve transcendental states of consciousness. My usual experience of it is that my identity disappers and I become aware of myself as pure Infinite formless consciousness. I decided to meditate with my ARK crystal today (it’s only been two days since I got mine) and my experience of mediation immediately felt different : more focus, acute perception of my energy field from the beginning. What was also curious is I kept seeing in my inner eye tetrahedrons organized in a lattice. I tried to push those visions away, but they kept coming in various shapes and forms always featuring tetrahedrons extending to infinity. At one point it stroke me: I had a knowing that those visions came from my crystal as if it was trying to communicate with me, so I surrendered and immediately I was overwelmed with some kind of energy wave. I felt like the real form of the ARK crystal was not limited nor solid, but a resonance pattern that could be represented in space as this tertahedron matrix extending to infinity. I also felt it was alive and conscious. I want to call it a being, although it doesn’t correspond to our earthly definition of it. I have no background in physics, so I wonder if this experience can actually be backed by science.

I am mind blown.

5 Likes

I thought I would just continue to post my experiences with ARK here as they come. So today I woke up to that:

A book and a notebook spontaneously fell on the floor in my office. What’s curious about it is that:
-First, me and my husband heard nothing this night.
-Second, this never happened before as the book was already on the bottom shelf of my desk, maintained by other stuff and it would require effort to drag this thing out of place
-Third: it’s not just any other book, but a 100 day reality challenge focused on Magic and written by Lilou Macé, a well-known French author, speaker and interviewer.

On this third point, there are multiple synchronicities in play:
-My cristal happened to be in the same room where the phenomenon took place (I left it for the night to structure a glass of water).
-Lilou is friends with Nassim, she helped to organize his conferences here in France multiple times and interviewed him on her web TV.
-I acquired my crystal thanks to Lilou who sells it in her online book shop along with other goodies.
-There is a play of words in French with this Magic challenge: “la magie” (Magic) - “l’âme agit” (the soul takes action).
-And finally, most of the exercices presented in the book look perfect to be done with an ARK crystal (feeling one’s energy field, meditating, communicating with animals, plants and minerals etc.)

Since the crystal came to me just four days ago, I’ve already had two spontanious experiences of telepathy with strangers online (usually it happens only with my husband) and with my cat (usually my cat reads my mind but this time it was the other way around). And I’ve talked about my strange meditation experience in my post above, which was a kind of mineral communication initiated by the crystal itself.

I guess I will use this book to further experiment with the crystal. When the vacuum talks to you in these blatant ways, you’d better listen :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Note to myself: found some elemets about it in the section 2.3.1 of the Unified Science course (the Tetractys).

Hi Anastasiya,

Wow that definitely seems like a sign that was sent to you from your spirit guides! To keep going at it, it’s the right path for you that will lead to your spiritual growth :).

I love when I receive signs that like, thanks for sharing

May the vacuum be with you :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @Cleopatra :slight_smile: This is how I understood it too, although it was mind boggling at first to figure out how this could have happened. I’m used to synchronicities, but not at this level of “entanglement”. By reading the book again I realized that I began first practicing these exercices two years ago when I also discovered the meditations of Dr Joe Dispenza that allowed me to reach transcendental states of consciousness and I wrote about it inside. For some reason I always wanted to do those meditations with the ARK crystal. I was convinced my experience would be enhanced and that’s what I currently do, and given the results I was right. So that adds another level to the synchronicity. (By the way, Lilou is also friends with Dr Joe Dispenza ! :sweat_smile:)
Nassim, Lilou, Dr Joe, the exercices in the book, ARK crystal and the meditations. Three people, three tools that I combine to experiment with… Bless the vacuum.

3 Likes

Further observations on the potential effects of the ARK crystal:
:guitar:Better movement coordination while doing Qi Gong and playing an instrument (before I was doing it with my head like a mental process superimposing itself on the movement and now the movement seems to flow by itself without me thinking about it, I’m much more in a feeling mode)

:person_in_lotus_position:Stable emotional state despite my natural empathy (before I was feeling the emotions of others and suffering as if I was experiencing the same thing as them. It was particularly draining during my working hours as I do therapy sessions. Now I still can relate emotionally, but I don’t suffer in my body when I have my crystal on during a therapy session and this is a huge shift).

:exploding_head:Augmented experience in meditation (I realized I spontaneously access information about my energy field, energetic blockages and their emotional causes, easy access to my unconscious, spontaneous channeled communication with the spirit guides. Before I had to meditate for an hour in order to center myself enough to manage to feel my energetics and access subtle information. Now it’s a given and I’m ready to go in seconds when having my crystal around my neck on the heart chakra).

3 Likes

Hi Anastasiya,
What fabulous experiences you are having with the ARK crystal! Let me tell you what I’ve learned about consciousness…the C-Word, as Nassim puts it.

On this plane of existence, in 3rd dimension, we haven’t learned to see that absolutely everything is alive. We like to say “living” creatures have consciousness. What I have learned is that living creatures ARE consciousness, expressing as living creatures. So further, that which we like to say is “inanimate” is also consciousness…expressing as whatever that stuff is.
Crystals, in the higher octave of the mineral kingdom, are consciousness. They don’t have consciousness. They ARE consciousness, expressing as crystaline minerals. It might seem like just semantics, but words are what we’ve got, so we use them. There is a difference here. What I believe you’ve tapped into is the consciousness that is crystal, and it has things to tell you. Lucky you! Let it speak!
When those in Atlantis knew their world was ending, they packed crystals with information. We know today, with our computer technology, that silicon can hold a lot of information. The Atlanteans knew that, and knew how to load information onto crystals. The crystals retreated into the planet. Before Atlantis was Lemuria, and they, too, packed crystals with information before their time ended. It’s a tradition and a technique.
I’m told that once we are in 4D or is it 5D…we will be able to perceive that everything is alive. That what appears to be solid to us now will appear to move, wave-like.
Anyway, you are sensitive and the crystal you have may even have been packed by another you! Or maybe not. It might tell you…but your sensitivity is a blessing and you can learn so much from it. I’m wishing you happy explorations!

2 Likes

Thanks @Conni23 for your explanation :slight_smile::pray: This makes total sense to me ! I have the same vision of living “animate” and “inanimate” world, but I couldn’t imagine the consciousness of some “inanimate” forms like crystals actually being able to interact with us humans in this powerful way.

So I continue my journey with my crystal companion and it gets really interesting. Every time I meditate, I am able to connect to it, and it responds every single time. I actually realized that my meditation training with Dr Joe Dispenza’s method gas given me the perfect approach to be able to connect with the ARK in a conscious way, so I’ll share it here with you. I hope this will be useful for those who already practice Dr Joe’s meditations or want to learn them in order to connect to their crystals.

I recommend that you train with the “Blessing of the energy centers” meditation. It teaches you to feel, access and influence the field surrounding every single energy center in your body in order to harmonize them. If you master this meditation, I believe you’ll be able to consciously connect to your ARK and begin interact with it just like I do. The way to procede is the same as with the energy centers, except that you focus on the energy field of the ARK crystal itself. This meditation is already awesome by itself, but it gets to a whole other level when done while wearing an ARK (I got precise information about an energetic blockage and its cause for example).

Once connected to my crystal, I send it a greeting and ask for its assistance for further energy work on my body and it responds immediately. I can feel positive change within seconds. I also asked questions on several occasions and got immediate and precise answers every time.

For example I have been having a chronic inflammatory condition for three years now. It’s not serious, but painful, and it usually manifests in response to negative emotions. Last week I found myself in a conflict situation with a neighbour which triggered a painful response from my body again… So yesterday, while meditating with my crystal, I asked for this condition to be healed temporary or even completely. And immediately I got information: “Are you really sure you want it to heal completely ? You have chosen it yourself as a catalyst for growth, so that every time you dwell in a too intense negative state for too long you’d be reminded to lighten up.” I was not expecting that ! :astonished: And it was right on point. When I realized I have chosen it and that in fact it have indeed been helping me to better master my emotional state, I stopped feeling like a victim. In fact I didn’t even want to heal it anymore, because it was doing excellent job so far in helping me grow. Well, today I woke up without pain. It’s temporary gone again, as the lesson is learned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Anastasiya,

Although I don’t yet have a crystal myself, it all seems to make sense - the crystal resonates with the energy of the Universe, and we are (hopefully, conscious) participants in the Universe. I wish you (and your crystal) well in your ongoing meditations. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Conni thanks for sharing some of your knowledge on crystals, quite illuminating.

1 Like

Today I want to share a super simple tip on how to get a bottle which can perfectly fit with your ARK crystal, so that you can structure enough water every day ! I wanted a bottle with incurved bottom to place my crystal directly under it without any other sophistication. After searching for the right model in stores and on the Internet, my husband found out today that most of the vine sold at our regular grocery store is conditioned in such bottles! So we bought one and voilà :grin:

:person_in_lotus_position:Further effects of the ARK crystal on my sleep:
I just realized the other day that I didn’t use earplugs a single time in three weeks since I got the crystal! Usually I used them almost every day because of our neighbour’s rooster which loves to scream at 5 am every single day. It’s not a problem now it seems, it didn’t wake me up once.

1 Like

I’ve been pondering about the Ark having its own awareness as a living being (I don’t have an Ark), based on what Nassim has been talking about. Thanks for sharing your experience, this is incredible!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiya and every wonderful mind in this forum. I am a knew too, as well, experience in meditation
this is a such as great question!
I agree with the statement you inquired regarding the ARK " the ARK crystal is actually conscious and multidimentiona". Inn adition,could be the source of the infinite power of energy to be transform in whathever can be imagined and be able to harnessed this energy to .What abouth if evrey human being is the ARK, every person had be made of layers of vibrations wich work togueder to manifest the explendor of the magnificent creation of God…the Earth’s being!
seems to be that your consciouss was in the third eye chakra level,you could see the patters of the energy distrbution, congratulations shoult be the consecuence of practice of meditation.
sure! This kind of experices should be understood and explained by science
Finally, you are not mind blow, You are gettin illuminated!.
Thanks,
German Rios
independent seeker and energy researcher

2 Likes

Hi
excellent you got the light flow, the connection with th matriz.

yes, that holds true for any and all crystals. quartz, diamond, other gemstones,… even minerals in general. the term being ‘life-form’, though in-animate with static aurum. kingdom mineralus, beside plantae and animalia. we simply refer to them as ‘friends’ in communication/relation :sunglasses:

as for multidimensionality… “3” satisfies the requirement for being ‘multi’ just fine. time is not a dimension of/or space and it could be said that ‘dimensionality of time is 0 (zero)’, and all this other 4D 5D etc talk going around all over the world is just new-age nonsense…
… you can see/feel perfectly that you are able to perceive the living universe just fine here and now (in 3D) only by training and honing your senses (but not just physical ones) :sunglasses:

regards.

1 Like

I really like this Idea of crystal friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually I meant something different and “multidimensional” may not be the perfect term to describe it. What I wanted to say is “existing simultaneously in another planes of reality”. Like we, humans, have a material body and then other forms like what some call astral body etc. Because during my experience I felt the actual quartz crystal was like an embodyment, but its consciousness existed in another much subtler form as pure geometric waves of vibration :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Very happy to hear this :sunglasses:

Yes, planes/levels (of existence) should be appropriate term since it implies intersection/interaction, while dimension signifies or suggests separation.

So we as humans have (1) physical/material body, (2) emotional body and (3) mental body, but a crystal would completely lack the emotional one for instance. In alchemical terms, crystal would be pure Air+Earth, no Water (emotion) or Fire (action). And since Air stands for “World/Realm of Ideas” and Earth stands for “Manifestation”, it makes sense to feel it as an embodyment of this actually subtle element :upside_down_face:

But regarding this ‘astral body’ thing some are saying we are having… Isn’t it really called Astral Projection? So shouldn’t our mental body actually decide whether or not that one spawns or de-spawns into or out-of existence? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

OMG I love hearing about your experience! I just got one a few days ago. I know 100% that it is organizing tetrahedrons in a lattice through my inner eye, but my experience is that I just feel better with it on. #resonancerocks.

1 Like

Do you wear it while sleeping ? Am interested in sleep improvement méthodes involving the crystal.

1 Like