Do PSUs scale up to proton size at universal scale?

Hi William,

so great to see your continued inputs on breakouts!
fyi, i am gathering data for This Energetic Universe course
i am assembling, so here goes if agreeable to you:

• if the number of PSUs in a single proton account for all the known protons in the U, then by holographic principle, according to adam, the U maps out , roughly, the Universal Proton, which has 10 (80) nucleic protons contained.

Would each of those protons making up the U Proton at U scale, effective describe PSUs in one proton at the quantum? Further, a PSU at U scale, would thus be the size of a normal proton.

As above, so below.

• if you still have time, adding- that energetically, the U Proton is entangled such that it describes the gravity forces governing the PSUs in one proton, that spacetime fuels the attractions between each proton at U scale, effective removing distance and effecting a holographic re-creation of what one proton’s dynamics are like. would that be correct?

relational universe, scale invariant. love it…

will be happy to see the next faculty meet, best part of my week!
cheers!
im

Great question Im.
Love to hear the reply.
Cheers Xavier

Thanks xavier4u,

NOW we apparently have a great physics dilemma in our midst, with out anyone coming forward to clear it up-

First, I did post this very question on the faculty webinar, and they shot it out of the sky like i was a simple idiot. ok, they pegged me correctly, theyre not dummies…BUT STILL NOBODY HAD A SOLID CONFIRMATION OF THE ACTUAL NUMBERS-

so…i ask again:

1. HOW MANY TOTAL PSUs MAKE UP A REGULAR PROTON, both internally and on the surface (tiling)?

2. ARE THERE 10(80) REGULAR PROTONS IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE?

If 1 & 2 are affirmative, or BOTH equal 10(80) in number,
then:
3. We indeed have a straightforward Holographic Principle relationship of PSUs - to- Protons, from Planck scale to Cosmo scale-

That is, PSUs are to regular protons, as regular protons are to the Universe (holographically describing the Universal Proton) -
As Above, So Below.

HOWEVER!
I CANNOT GET CONFIRMATION ON THIS, WITH MORE FORUM POSTS COMING IN TO THIS EFFECT!

What to do, WHO to contact??

cheers
im