Hello from Leuven, Belgium

Hi all,

I think I discovered Nassim Haramein in about 2006, when he was still the great entertainer “Nah … I don’t think so!” :wink:

I loved his geometrical approach, and I was fascinated by the attempt to visualize how the IVM fitted together … I’ve been following him ever since from a distance, but recently rediscovered him with the opening up of the basic course. Everything seems to be on a different level now, both my readiness to deeply relate this to life as it is, as well as the expansion of the theories, the amazing calculations and applications …

It is also nice to see that there is now a whole Academy working together with Nassim, very inspiring to be a witness of that through the Q&A sessions …

As a teenager I was interested in reading about the link between consciousness and matter in many ways, but back then I still believed that science at some point would work all of that out. In my twenties I realized that a lot needed to happen to science before that would be the case. Discovering Nassim was like a door opening to a new world!

But that was much later - in my twenties it was mainly Benjamin Creme who would open a new world before me, rooted in the Theosophy as brought by Blavatsky and Bailey. And later J. Krishnamurti was also very helpful!

So, I very much like what RSF is doing … I do have some doubts about certain aspects of the future projected here. A lot of emphasis is laid on energy extraction, gravitational control, medical and alimentary coherence, but I haven’t seen discussion about the creation or manifestation of the very matter we would need in our society to build the things we need, like minerals and metals? It should be as “easy” to extract those from the unified field, at the source, as it would be to extract energy, right? It would make us even more independent, and reduce even further the need to “colonize” space. And what about control of things like meteor collisions, pole reversal, supervulcanoes, etc? Would that not be readily possible, further reducing the need to become a multi-planet species? I am asking these questions, as I feel our space exploration should be entirely free in order to learn from it the most, enjoy it thoroughly and be of service to other peoples …

I also wonder why ET/ED contact these days should be mainly with extra-solar people? Why not with people from the planets of our solar system? But then we have to go into the question of matter existing at different levels of density, and the possibility of life on the etheric planes of a planet …

If anyone is interested, I’ve also started a topic discussing these things over here: Earth as a nest?

Kind regards,
Filip.

Hello @filipb welcome to the group. Enjoy your journey, all will come clear in time. :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh yes @GioPan, it is already getting more clear - had an interesting Q&A with Nassim recently too … thanks for encouraging me …

1 Like

@filipb Be careful, you may love it… :relaxed: I feel interaction with others makes us grow. Enjoy…

@GioPan, yes it makes us grow - we all have different perspectives, and integrating them makes us grow - it is not a matter of polarization, but integration into a larger perspective …

1 Like