How can I do to not feel lonely?

Hello Everyone,

today I was happy as I was going to see a good friend of mine after being away over 6 months.
We didn’t have much time. I consider him as a clever person. I decided to be blunt and talk about Nassim’s work, energetic, pyramids, jesus’ powers, ark crystals, the bankers dominating the world in the shadows…
He was open to hear but he was not convinced at all. It saddened me.
How not to feel loneliness?
What to do with my life now that I have all this knowledge? It’s hard for me to consider remaining a regular Mechanical Engineer. Yet, I don’t know what to do. How to break this competition for survival that creates so much pain? In order people realizes that life is abundant.

3 Likes

You have to accept that the most people are not able to open their mind. People will always cross your way, let them decide if they want to know something about
your experience and knowledge.

3 Likes

Yeah I can accept that.
But I have much more difficulty with the fact I live in a highly violent and manipulating society and most people don’t realize it.

Here is a great quote by Vandana Shiva for you:
“I do not allow myself to be overcome by hopelessness, no matter how tough the situation. I believe that if you just do your little bit without thinking of the bigness of what you stand against, if you turn to the enlargement of your own capacities, just that itself creates new potential. And I’ve learned from the Bhagavad-Gita and other teachings of our culture to detach myself from the results of what I do, because those are not in my hands. The context is not in your control, but your commitment is yours to make, and you can make the deepest commitment with a total detachment about where it will take you. You want it to lead to a better world, and you shape your actions and take full responsibility for them, but then you have detachment. And that combination of deep passion and deep detachment allows me to take on the next challenge, because I don’t cripple myself, I don’t tie myself in knots. I function like a free being. I think getting that freedom is a social duty because I think we owe it to each not to burden each other with prescription and demands. I think what we owe each other is a celebration of life and to replace fear and hopelessness with fearlessness and joy.”

8 Likes

Hi Thomas,

Thoughtful answers from Nico and Nadia…see how your not alone? :blush:
Many others feel this way. Please remember and know that during those thoughts.

I see evidence that people worldwide are waking up. I’ve tried to nudge friends and family into seeing truth but people only seem to “get it” when they research things for themselves. Have your knowledge ready for those that are open to it.
No one has ever enlightened the whole world as yet :blush: I’ve been in a faze where I wanted everyone to wake up but now I understand that’s not what earth is about.

I see what your saying about your job and purpose. Your obviously a caring and thoughtful person. You can be different from others in your field. It’s contagious to those awakened, like attracts like. Hopefully opportunities will come along that align with your spirit. Nassim is an example of this :wink:
I watched Alison Grey in an interview (Artist) she said… in life you can be an activist that’s constantly angry and preaching. Or, you can live and be an example of a good life. I think her idea is perfect. I don’t listen to anybody preaching but I’m drawn and want to emulate other’s who live from authenticity and contentment.

The violence and manipulation we witness is part of life. I hate it but have to become detached. Otherwise I’d be swallowed by its negative force. Acceptance is the biggest and hardest lesson here. We can’t know the why of everything. All we can do is bravely face darkness when we come across it in person.

I’ve said it before in this forum … Earth is school. We are all at different developmental stages and growth is a personal journey. I wish all the enlightened ones lived in one place but maybe that’s the next level after Earth :hugs:

All the best,
Sarah

11 Likes

Accepting is the most difficult property for a human beeing. Try to accept yourself and you will accept everything around you.

2 Likes

Hey Thomas,
Simply put you’re not alone. There are many other people that think the way you do. They are out there and the community is growing. Your found knowledge can be a lonely place sometimes but would you rather not know it?
And what about the people like Nassim who have been pushing these theories for decades. Think of it this way, you learned this stuff before most people, and now you test your patience while everyone catches up. Please try not to put the heavy burden of converting others, clever people are the most set in their ways and beliefs anyway.

Cheers brother!

Earthling Doug

3 Likes

Like-minded people will find their way to you.
Your friend listened, so seeds were planted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Thomas,
I know so we’ll what it’s like! I am a 75 year old single woman living in a senior community. I am not a scientist, not an engineer, not a healer (in any formal way). I have no college degrees. Yet I am so excited to be learning from Nassim. I couldn’t wait to share The Connected Unverse movie with my family and friends. Ever since discovering Nassim on YouTube about 5 years ago, I’ve been attempting to share with others. I have not found one receptive ear. I purchased an Ark Crystal, but I don’t feel like I can tell anyone that I wear it and I use it to charge my water. I haven’t found one single person who gets it. It’s very discouraging. Now we are fortunate to have this online community, and I think it’s wonderful. And just reading your expression of what I’ve been feeling for so long is a comfort. Thank you for your candor.:pray:

9 Likes

One more thing - it’s very encouraging that the Unified Science course has attracted so many! What a blessing it is to be able to participate in this community.

4 Likes

Hi Thomas, I totally understand what you are experiencing at the moment. You are waking up to new realities and want to share that with your friends and family who don’t get it! The fortunate thing is that more and more people are in your position and you will find each other. I have lived in that type of situation most of my life although I have been fortunate enough to find the occasional soul person who is a match, very precious. I have recently come across a person who is a major gamechanger for us all and the planet and is off the charts different than anyone I’ve met (and I have met many amazing gamechangers) and speaks my inner knowing language. She is so inspiring and offers practical Real experience, that aligns with Nassim’s Unified Science and a vision of community. Check out www.oraclegirl.org May you find answers, solutions, yourSelf, resonant friends, extended family and a real new way of living Thomas. There are so many of us waiting for you to join in this new world.

1 Like

I concur. It’s hard to talk about it and I’m very careful bringing it up. I’m not at a level of confidence in my knowledge Unified Science where I can defend my points.

1 Like

Stop eating foods that deplete your body of nutrients. Feed your nervous system healthy fats.
Yes, humanity is going through a cultural shift right now. We are in an agricultural crisis. Grains and legumes are not being processed properly. Most people are mineral deficient. Your emotions are a response to biochemistry. You can help yourself by managing biochemistry.
I felt like crap for decades until I stopped eating grains and focused on bioavailable minerals.
In my opinion, this feeling of stuck that many people have is actually mineral deficiency. No minerals, no electron flow.

1 Like

Hi
First realize that you are far outside the “normal” human thinking, but also it is important to know that someone as sensitive as you,others do not have their heart centers opened. So they cut off their feelings.
For me, to cure my loneliness, I had to embrace that I actually was receiving so many more experiences than other people who live in their past and structured lives. Most recently, I had to let go of friends who were not “resonating” with the love in my heart. And then proceed to venture into new territory energetically to find new harmonic friends…outside my “normal” community. Then I join Resonance, which is accelerating my understanding.

I think it is also very important when developing new energies, to focus on what your heart truly loves and causes happiness. Then align your life with that, even though you might not know the way or the outcome. In the “flow” it will take care of those issues.
Love travels faster than sound. The resonance of Love traverses the Universe in an instant! Says Nassim. Face the loneliness, in my experience this is a true step in our journey to understanding, and then call to Love vibration to clear it. This Love is the Flow and it is also IN YOU. It is impossible to be separate from it. You are right on track! Keep going!

5 Likes

Hello everyone.
It’s funny, I am living the same thing with my best friend.
Dont worry, give both of you time.
Continue your journey.
I am certain that good surprises will come to you.
All and only the best To you.
Jean-François Caza

1 Like

Hello Thomas, I unterstand the way you feel, but don’t be discouraged, as you are really not alone, even if it often feels this way. I think it is importat to focus themself on a thriving future and manifest it with intention and thought in the here and now. This way you change the field and it affects more and more people, even if it sometimes looks as if there are so many where no development happens at all. The big change will come anyway, I’m sure, but not at the same time for everyone, as we are now in a very critical transition phase, where the old system is trying to achieve everything in order to avoid its natural decline and implosion. The more critical the crisis will be, the more people will wake up!

2 Likes

first,
may I just say that it’s questions like this that make me fall in love with this community? thank you so much for your candor. It’s refreshing to hear that it’s not all 100% “love and light” 100% of the time.

Sometimes, life feels bad.

My depression and Ayahuasca told me that there are 7.5 billion people on the planet. You are a fractal of the whole. It’s actually physically impossible to separate you from all that is, including other people.

Knowing that, and “feeling into” my sadness usually help me when times get shitty. In other words, if you feel lonely, so be it. Don’t fight it. Just be lonely for awhile.

Eventually you’ll remember…

…you have us at your back…

:heartpulse:

2 Likes

so you dont accept it!

1 Like

Hey @thomas
How do you feel about exploring Bosnian Pyramid complex first hand? :sunglasses:

Dear Thomas…self-compassion and compassion is the key…redirect yourself into renewing emotions…look into the importance of operating in the soothe system,…heart coherence with HeartMath is good place to start…and check out Paul Gilbert’s work on soothe, threat and drive systems.
I am a therapist and I know about difficult personalities…redirect yourself with likeminded people…maximum grace to you…focus on renewing people and emotions.
We will get through this time! Wish you the best!! Heather

1 Like