Inside a Black Hole Space and Time Switch Roles?

I found this online after an image search on black holes. I’m still struggling to grasp what the UFT is saying, and this drawing seemed to help.

If, when you go into a black hole, you can only move toward (the nearest biggest) singularity in space while in time you can move around from one time to another - in the one space you occupy like we on Earth occupy one time at a time…

Then it seems to me the same thing is happening on our side of a black hole.

Is what we experience as time is us moving toward the singularity in the (nearest biggest) black hole, while in the meantime we move around in space living our lives on Earth?

Please hear me out.

A spinning singularity generates a torus of flow around it. A single torus is a smoke ring. It grows and keeps the same shape for awhile, but then it dissipates. Two torii on the other hand…

In the UFT, PSUs and black holes and the cosmos - are stable because they are double-singularity systems - according to Inez in the Resonance Academy Faculty Q&A Session - September 2021.

So I wonder: When we look at a black hole, might we be looking at a wormhole connecting our space-like cosmos to it’s time-like counterpart in our local dual-singularity cosmos?
ra-dOUBLEtORUS-35fea54ccf7cc1b05388bda8f13fc83a

If I understand rightly (dubious): The dual singularity system of the Schwarzschild proton is a resonant standing wave spinning at lightspeed in the field of PSUs consisting of/generated by two singularities* spinning at lighspeed in the same direction but upside down with respect to one another. They are joined at their ‘sucking’, or speaking more delicately, ‘kissing’ south poles and - combined - ejecting relativistic jets out their outward pointing north poles. That’s why black holes blow out both ends.

“Kissing?” you ask? It appears to me that the toroidal flow around each singularity has a north ‘active’ pole and a south ‘receptive’ pole. The north ‘blows’ and the south ‘sucks’. Stick two south poles together and they ‘kiss’ and stick together and so persist in time as a complementary pair where a single toroidal flow would dissipate like a smoke ring.

Note that everything that spins spins counter-clockwise - towards the East, by definition. That is the definition of East/West. (Came as a big surprise to me last year.) So take two spinning torii, turn one upside down and they’ll stick together south to south - ‘kissing’.

Here is an official drawing of the Schwarzchild Proton from Resonance Academy with which to compare the above description, (I don’t grok this drawing yet):

So if this ‘kissing complementary (male/female) toroidal flow in the PSU background of the universe’ description is correct, every material 3D space like cosmos has a complementary time-like cosmos with which it co-evolves.

A guy named Laird Scranton seems to be describing something similar in the cosmology at 12,000 year old archeological site Gobekli Tepe in southeastern Turkey. I wonder if there is a connection?

I’m still at sea when it comes to the UFT. What do you think?