Is Earth affected by consciousness?

Does the collective consciousness of society have a physical impact on Earth? ie. Earthquakes, eruptions, weather patterns…
Just as the singer tunes her voice to the resonant frequency of the crystal wine glass? Just a thought

3 Likes

Yes. Consciousness creates the Hz frequency that powers you through the time and space grid. The 0s only add up where the 1s are exponentially increased. SO positive thought cubed is a far stronger Hz frequency.

4 Likes

Not sure the sum total of the collective consciousness may not be singularly focused to directly impact natures pattern. There are impact on random number generators when a world wide event occurs. The key is mass focus of intent I would think what you think

4 Likes

@Arkangel Well, if people live in a state of fear, panic, rage, sadness, anxiety, self-centered, the minds attention to whatever negative experience creates a lower vibration, many dont know it, but are a collective together in their similar reactions to their environments. They are sharing similar thoughts which generate similar feelings… these energy waves could be a part of the negative weather patterns we see.

I think it could be possible that environmental phenomena has something to do with each individuals energetic wave at any given time… the more negative frequency produced, the more dissonance.

Similarly with positive emotions and weather conditions…Love creates coherence, hate/fear/anxiety create dissonance.

Dr. Emoto research on water responding to frequency is an excellent example of energy impact on one of the elements of earth… so if it works with water, plants, and living organisms, our environment should respond the same…

I suppose it’s how you look at it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes you are on to something. The one important point here though is that the dark energy only adds up each additional soul, where the Children of the Light’s energy is exponential.

2 Likes

@AuthorJoeHolt -
Each individual has the ability to transform their thoughts and tap into the “Children of the light energy source” and access their potentiality. However, even one who can access this energy field, has a bad moment in time and releases lower frequencies. In my opinion, it may be the amount of energy focused for a period of time and how many are feeling the same. Without awareness of how our energy affects not only each other but the planet and the cosmos, we can’t change our behavior. One needs to address their own conditioning and be open to receive the full potentiality of this energy source- meaning to have an openness in understanding the many different beliefs and their truths, giving one the full ability to radiate in the light of this energy field, nothing is separated and nothing is absolute truth, at least at this moment in time.

In other words, if dark energy only adds up each additional soul, is the total dark energy determined then from those whom are stuck in a conditioned mindset? If then, they open up to source, does the dark energy transform or transmute into white energy or light energy? Does dark energy actually exist, or is it the frequency of lower vibrations we are calling “dark energy/matter”…? :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: :dizzy_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

You are correct about some of this to be sure. The only way to view this energy, and not effect it, is to be a passive observer. And there is absolute truth. It is driven by sacred geometry and powered by the zero point. And it is possible that it only takes 1 individual doing it correctly to re-align the cosmos to a new Zero Point based on the resonance of Love in 432Hz…

Yes Dark and Light energy exist, and yes you could describe them by saying that Light Energy is a high frequency, and Dark Energy is a much lower vibrational resonance… They are neither created nor destroyed. If you push the negative energy out of yourself, it has to go somewhere, another dimension I would imagine. You are also correct about the dark souls only adding up, where the light souls have an exponential increase in power when they add up.

5 Likes

Thank you for this clarity and insight! I love science and spirituality! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello @Arkangel, I’m assuming you’re talking of Human collective consciousness. In my opinion and experiences (alone and of groups) the collective consciousness or a groupe consciousness has impact firstly on people of the group that are receptive and less receptive and people that are not on the group that are incline to receive (same state of mind/frequencies). It obviously has a impact on the matter therefore on earth but I’m not sure the earth is as sensible as the human consciousness we would like it to be… eruptions, tornado… other collective consciousness, than humans’ would have to be receptive and inclined or it.
Earth is a powerful being in itself, (nature and animals as well), I would think intuitively that it doesn’t absorb everything human consciousness send. On the contrary, I think it has much impact on ourselves, and to create such «big» event as you describe, for me it is not only human based :blush:
but heck if I know!

I was talking about egregor on my presentation topic here

I feel for something to happen in the way you describe, human consciousness has to be fully individually conscious, then fully collectively conscious, then fully planetary conscious, so we gotta work first … :blush:
What dya think?

4 Likes

To me the division of light and dark, low and high, only exists in 3D, the higher dimensions that are opening are less and non dual. So… it exist for us 3d humans now… I don’t think it’s gonna last :blush: dark is as much as light coming from the source. It is just exeperimenting a different path.

4 Likes

There is only One. All of us are inextricably linked. Yes the Earth Affects us, and we affect the Earth. The effect of both of these affects the ultimate resonance of the entirety of the multi-verse. That is why the Creator would return to Earth. To fix the resonance that free will has intentionally skewed over time.

3 Likes

I’m curious of what you mean/feel by “the Creator” and by “the Creator would return to Earth”, would it be ok for you to developp? (Private message is a possibility if it is more confortable to you)
Hug

1 Like

Our notion of spirituality and religion has been slowly crafted into something that does not resemble the truth at all. There was a “wisdom” before there was any form. Consciousness in its true form. Then that consciousness became self-aware and creation started. The male side creates the sacred geometry in its original form. Once the female energy animates it, it starts to multiple into more complex shapes.So there is a trinity. There is a female side, male side, and an “it” side that is the consciousness. This is explained in my Unified Quantum Theory as the 3 and 4 sided pyramids and the +1 alpha omega.

3 Likes

Is that your answer to my questions :

I dont see where your definition of “creator” lies, neither "the return to Earth
?
Although I understand and agree with ur last msg

@Emmeline The creator is in all of us, there is a masculine and a feminine energy which balance out the energies, @marisajwells had a wonderful insight “covering each others blind spots” in balancing out the energies… The “return to earth” could imply the awareness and truth in which we are all taking a part in co-creating with science and love in support and effort to raise humanity to their full potentials in this evolution cycle. I may be wrong, but this is how I am understanding the question you’re asking! Open to all possibilities where love and expansion exist! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Fascinating discussion.
In regards to so called “Creator” I would point Your attention to this part of Nassim’s talk , where he’s been asked about politician or a celebrity he admires… he’s said it is Dalajlama who actually confirmed tha deep under the Planck oscillators there is a “Conscious Particle” (or better to say, conscious energy ?)
Same time Nassim’s equations predict it’s existence. So the “return of creator” to me is rather a matter of prove than believe. This meeting , Nassim and Dalajlama was, symbolicly, the point in history where science meets spirituality and both have potential to become One. When this will happen, we become Creators as One. A slightly different people, aware of different frames of reference but connected in one paradigm (a reality that is ) that does not exclude anyone.
Hope it make sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very intriguing answers. I wish I’d have read them sooner as I don’t know where to begin.

Joe, your particular perspective resonated with me. Where can I learn more about sacred geometry?

1 Like

All of my current work on sacred geometry is listed on my www.authorjoeholt.com website.

1 Like

Hy Joe, first nice to meet you in this meeting/shearing thought forum, I’m Andrea and it’s a pleasure to exchange thinking’s, so in my opinion, based in fact happening during my lifetime I can say for sure Yes, our MOM Gaia is affected to our consciousness, like we affected our partner, or our parents, or our poppies, the weather and vice versa. Everything on this planet is affected to Anything, I’m not a physician, I’m starting now to go deeper in this field, but in my inner universe I always felt in this, and over the time I improved this feeling by reading, studying, researching, shearing and living whit other cultures and the results in the and for me was always the same…And you know, I think that fear has an important role in this, “affected by”…And for concluding my thought, basically consciousness is like understanding, honesty, loyalty, morality so I can say yes it is affected, and if is collective is more collateral…:upside_down_face: thanks for reading/hearing​:blush:

There is nothing quicker than the speed of light thats what they say. But there is something by far quicker than the speed of light and that is the thought
Our consciousness decides where we go and where we do not want go over our thoughts. If the critical mass is reached we will become the decision makers with our collective consciousness and thoughts. If you study a beehive like Thomas Dyer Seeley you would get a got proposal about your question. A beehive is calle beetribe or beestate, And that is reall working democracy with the big advantage that the bee has no Ego. It is mainly our own ego which hinders us to reach collectve consciousness. French Scientist and Buddhist monk Matthieu Ricard did already mention that our minds are the decision makers and how our minds are set is influencing our collective consciousness dremendously much.

ALL is ONE
ONE is ALL
ONE

Once the Dualism has vanished even the Uncertainty principle with position and momentum can be measured exactly at the same time.

Hopefully i could help a little bit

NAMASTE

“My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty and peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one.”

1 Like