Just joined & excited to be a part of this community!

Hello,

My name is Christopher Star & I have always had a burning desire for knowledge in how & why everything works. I always tinker with electric motors, magnets, copper, speakers, anything electronic! I have always thought outside of the box and try to discover something new. After finding out about this community and its wealth of knowledge, I feel at home! I hope that we can collaborate together respectfully & build on each others ideas and understanding of various concepts. I have always been called an "idea man" and help my friends and family to look at things in a different perspective. I am excited to be here!
3 Likes

@Cstarinaz Hello, welcome to the group

Welcome! I am in the same boat. Knowledge evolves with us, so it is both comforting and unnerving to know that there will always be more to learn. :slight_smile: I cannot wait to complete this course and hopefully make some friends in the process. Please feel free to contact me with commentary on your growth experience with resonance at any time. We are a community of intellectual introspective individuals. What could be more powerful?

-Nic