Love from Adjunga from Martinique

Hello community :wave: :wave: :wave:

Iโ€™m so excited that this website exists. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Iโ€™m a 44 years old german living on the french caribbean island Martinique.

With unified science we finally arrive to really understand the functioning of the universe, allowing humanity to heal from a lot of misconceptions we have accumulated in our society.

Love to be part of it and love to get inspired from exchanges with you :wink:

4 Likes

Herzlich willkommen! :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha Danke Dir Arthur :wink:

1 Like

Hello Adjunga
I am fairly new too. And still so excited about having this amazing collaboration of learning more deeply of who we are and where we came from.
I am learning how it is that I have been receiving the clarity of Light Language.
These are all fascinating conversations, even thought many times I do not understand the math and the physics, I understand it through the heart, that resonates with the delight and the passion of Nassim and all who share here.

1 Like

Hi mteomaya, wellcome!

youโ€™re not the only one who do not understand he math, so Iโ€™m totally with you! Iโ€™m also experiencing it more with my intuition and heart, and then, hopefully I will also gain some more understandings about the math, at least some fundamental concepts like Golden ratio and so onโ€ฆHereโ€™s a great video Iโ€™ve found just today, it is exactly about that, about fundamental relationships found in nature and architecture, without getting too much into math and formulas. Check it out:

Willkommen auch aus GER.