Love from Adjunga from Martinique

Hello community :wave: :wave: :wave:

I’m so excited that this website exists. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’m a 44 years old german living on the french caribbean island Martinique.

With unified science we finally arrive to really understand the functioning of the universe, allowing humanity to heal from a lot of misconceptions we have accumulated in our society.

Love to be part of it and love to get inspired from exchanges with you :wink:

4 Likes

Herzlich willkommen! :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha Danke Dir Arthur :wink:

1 Like

Hello Adjunga
I am fairly new too. And still so excited about having this amazing collaboration of learning more deeply of who we are and where we came from.
I am learning how it is that I have been receiving the clarity of Light Language.
These are all fascinating conversations, even thought many times I do not understand the math and the physics, I understand it through the heart, that resonates with the delight and the passion of Nassim and all who share here.

1 Like

Hi mteomaya, wellcome!

you’re not the only one who do not understand he math, so I’m totally with you! I’m also experiencing it more with my intuition and heart, and then, hopefully I will also gain some more understandings about the math, at least some fundamental concepts like Golden ratio and so on…Here’s a great video I’ve found just today, it is exactly about that, about fundamental relationships found in nature and architecture, without getting too much into math and formulas. Check it out:

Willkommen auch aus GER.