Lovevolution is the solution

The Unified Physics model dispels the idea of random evolution as creating humanity or a blade of grass for that matter inspired me to the new word as a more accurate concept representation of the forces of creation “lovevolution” I enjoy sharing with this word because it resonates with almost everyone it is shared plus can act as foundation in building an unified mind of science and spirituality. Lovevolution is the process moving to higher coherence. Great work and it is being done right here.

9 Likes

Science of Mind today At the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit. And that center is really everywhere. It is within each of us. - Black Elk

1 Like

“I am very astonished that the scientific picture of the real world around me is very deficient. It gives us a lot of factual information, puts all of our experience in a magnificently consistent order, but it is ghastly silent about all and sundry that is really near to our heart that really matters to us. It cannot tell us a word about red and blue, bitter and sweet, physical pain and physical delight; it knows nothing of beautiful and ugly, good or bad, God and eternity. Science sometimes pretends to answer questions in these domains but the answers are very often so silly that we are not inclined to take them seriously.”
― Erwin Schrödinger, ‘Nature and the Greeks’ and ‘Science and Humanism’

0 likes

3 Likes

This is a beautiful expression of the wisdom. In this course we learn an even deeper understanding of how the inner world is connected to the outer we are the event horizon.
3 Likes

Imagine a new generation of politicians, industry leaders, and directors of NGOs and service organizations who demonstrate love-based values — like service and compassion — and who are elected or chosen for their vision, courage, and strength of character.

Imagine economists who offer us love-based policies that eradicate poverty and hunger… medical doctors who teach their patients how to love and be loved… biologists who show us that the survival of our species depends on cooperation, not competition… architects and lawyers who help us build a society on love…

2 Likes

Actualizing love in action, service, activism, the arts — in all human endeavors, with all of life, in every situation, in every moment — is the quantum shift we need.

Having realizations of Real Love is wonderful, but how can we open to the magnitude of love as guidance for humanity to evolve from protecting our small selves to being a loving presence in the world?

As you’ll see, it’s an enormous shift when you live as love, and it profoundly changes the quality of what you contribute, expanding your impact .

3 Likes

One of the many names given to the “field” is “The Music of the Spheres” In the book Cosmometry by Marshall Leffters shows the relationship of music of the spheres to unified physics. Enjoy experiencing the power of that wisdom here and now in this music video.

2 Likes

Quantum change or a Global Change, happens now. This was predicted, and probably happened , in an Ancient Civilizations many times before us.
Let’s take a look at shift between Stone Age and Iron Age. Scientists found that strange correlation between disappeared of I1 and I2 haplotype (genetic blood markers are about mutation ) “old” European and the end of civilization being able to rise monumental megalithic structures exactly in that frame of time when new haplotypes, “Celtic” (r1b) and “Slavic” (r1a ) arrived spread over the continent . Some scientists think those “new” people were spreaders of new virus, completely unknown to “old” habitants and therefore they vanished.
With all compassion to those suffering now becouse they’re lost love once, this virus is a Checker.

Our style of life, our food , health system, energy supply chain and so on, everything is now affected all over the world. Look, maybe it is just another flue having no impact on genetics, but You already see it in statistics that, at least health system, our approach to health, must change. We must treat ourselves with love ,and others with care. The shift in approach must come.
Some egyptian empires went down only because shift in consciousness and paradigms.
Now we see this virus impact on our social, economic systems and paradigms.
Even though it is not now the Big Change due to this particular virus, there is a matter of time the new contamination will come.
Will humans spread fear or love than ? It is important, because than we react accordingly. Fear lead to riots and destruction by force, love in opposit, to cooperation and wise use of technology to combat danger and shelter vulnerable.
Our inner epigenetic system is sensible to environment we create (love or hate ). Epigenes have impact on genes and those build immune system which respond to virus . I imagine now us here as friends creating positive environment for all to impact epigenes. This community shall have strong background in reality to withstand criticism and here Nassim’s (and board members) work come to the picture. We have to build on rock science. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you ex-east very insightful

1 Like

I am studying exacting how to be the best quantum doctor using a variety of modalities which will not only help teach patients how to love themselves which will transform their knowledge of their own bodies, (even the subtle energy bodies, reflected in the “Rainbow Body” - referred by Taoist medicine, Vital, mental, supra-mental, bliss - in quantum/integrative medicine - Amit Goswami) but will also provide tools for the patient to reach their full potentiality in healing themselves. I am really excited about it!

I believe we will have a future which looks like the perspectives you’ve listed! This was absolutely fantastic to read!! Thank you for these insights and the way you’re looking into the future!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this video! “Music of the Spheres” - Awesome! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The Thrive Movement and the movie Thrive is deeply connected here and if you haven’t watched now is a good time because get prepared for Thrive Two coming soon I am very excited about this work.

1 Like

I am interested, is it a guided meditation!!! Please do send me the link!

No it is a course/discussion on healing modalities nice small group email The Foundation of Light at folithaca@gmail to get link

1 Like

I do QIGONG meditation/exercise on zoom if interested

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

More than a transformation of consciousness, transfiguration is the death of the false self and egoic illusions, enabling us to emerge as beings of divine light… mind, body, and soul.

2 Likes

The Power of words is awesome. We are awesome. Lovevolution brings our source together with our destination. Science now shows us that our consciousness is an integral part of the universe. We come from love and we are evolving to become creators. This word says it all.

1 Like

Learn more about The Music of The SPHERES at Cosmometry.net

3 Likes

thanks Jeff! This is so interesting! I love my new awareness expanding with all these insights!

Lovely! Namaste!