Math: the Feigenbaum constant

Today I “discovered” a video that, if I am describing it correctly, is a demonstration of a bifuraction diagram about the Feigenbaum constant.

I am wondering about its use in unified physics . . . if it is useful for calculations. (I suppose this is an overly general question as an example of how much I do not know about math, lol.) I ask in this section about Classical Physics because math is classical too . . .

I had never heard of the Feigenbaum constant. It is described as “a universal constant for functions approaching Chaos via period doubling” which is what the video was demonstrating. It also showed graphically the fractal aspect, specifically in connection to the Mandelbrot set, with the calculated bifurcation diagrams. I guess the video can be described as a “logistic map bifurcation diagram from which the Feigenbaum constant, = 4.6692 . . . , is calculated.”
At least I figured out it was about Chaos Theory, before the video said as much which was easy to do the way it included periods of chaos in the diagram, and the explanation.

It was stated that the Feigenbaum constant is universal because the behavior it predicts/describes is found throughout nature. Thus my question.

Math is sort of a last frontier of the major “stuff” on a list I created long ago I needed to know, well; more precisely what I needed to start to be able to know I do not yet know about and need to learn.

video: “This equation will change how you see the world (the logistic map)” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovJcsL7vyrk

(It for sure changed my understanding of what I do not yet know about math. ) Mary G.

addendum: Mostly I am wondering if this equation might be a fudge factor equation.