Morphic fields?

What are Morphic fields in few words?.. Thank you so much

4 Likes

Check out this website: https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction
Morphic Resonance and Morphic Fields - an Introduction

7 Likes

thank you :heartbeat:

1 Like

@Manar Morphic fields in biology or morphogenetic field in biology, is the subtle energy body of a living organism, so humans/animals/plants have this morphic field which holds the code and genetics for health and vitality, if we start healing from the sense of our morphic field, we would end up with more life source and less illness. And morphic resonance is basically the imprint left of this morphic field, it holds all the ancient codes of ancestry and it is basically the ‘memory’ of our energy bodies. Energy bodies (morphic field) … (Physical, Vitall, Mental, Supramental, Bliss). Oliver explained this pretty nicely on last weeks call "like skiing, when you move down the mountain you melt the snow leaving an imprint… Earth is basically doing this in time & space… :relaxed:
This is my brief summary of my understanding… (I am a student enrolled in a doctorate program in Integrative Medicine/Quantum medicine) . Please correct me if I am wrong! Feel free to add!

Thanks for the link @Timothy… checking it out now!

11 Likes

@JamieLee Thank you so much for this nice explanation :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I appreciate it so much…

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Thought there is more to this, I am so happy to be able to help! You’re welcome @Manar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for posting and putting words to something I’ve been aware of on a very simple level. Your area of study sounds fascinating!

1 Like

There were more names and descriptions of “morfogenetic field” than in different times. I think that Pierre Thiellard suggested existance of NOOSPHERE , something like an atmosphere, surrending Earth, similiar to “subtle air” - a form of energy field, very CONSCIOUSE and “alive” in terms of information feedback between individual live form and its SPIECIE databank. More like we now have the Cloud in informatic - at least I try to imagine this that way. There are more networks than this. Forests have, for example , its own WWW ( wood wide web) , UNDER the ground level, by means the root system combined with mushrooms or fungi connectors which literrary WIRE the whole network distributing chemical informations within whole forest, between different spiecies so it looks like LEVELED .The huge trees transfer exess of energy gained from sun down to the roots and fungi system to all neighbourhood plants to the point if one tree is infected with bugs, the network spread this informations within the system as warning and, by the way, the information attracts spiecies which seek fot this specific bug to eat this.
I think morfogenetic field can possibly act in similiar to what those wild forests developed in millions of years of their existance. (There are books about it like "The Secret Life Of Trees " , Peter Wohleben. - just to give source of my informations ).
Potentially, knowing how to access morfogenetic field related to our spiecy , we would be able to learn from people recovered from covid19 and just download resistance code, or antibodies activation codes. Together is always better than alone :slight_smile: - that is why I have joined You, guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Its what your in and what is in you

2 Likes

I encountered this inspiring article published in a prestigious scientific journal referring ‘morphogenetic fields’ as originally proposed by Johannes Kepler (though I’m sure there was possibly others in the far east much-much earlier) where it’s described having everything to do with how forms develop through symmetries (think of how plants/animals/organs or snowflakes end up in the forms/shapes they do).

Symmetries are one of the fundamentals in nature and interestingly, as discovered by one of my favorite scientists Emmy Noether, for every symmetry there is another fundamental associated with it; a conservation law. I think of these as another (set of) dualities that permeate nature through scales where a constant of nature (as in a force that is set in motion) translates over time to a symmetry of the corresponding kind.

The scientists claim to have found a new symmetry consisting of entropy and information, while giving examples and predictions on DNA and galactic structures (so scale-independent just like Nassim has been doing) and thus explaining why there is no need for dark matter. Naturally there are lots of criticisms in the comments, but this is a good thing. I encourage all the physics enthusiasts in here to go through the comments, where you can find interesting additional concepts on the familiar ‘Principle of Least Action’ (Planck’s constant) and the corresponding (new) ‘Principle of Least Exertion’ (Boltzmann’s constant, entropic)

3 Likes

I am happy I got this answer :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you… :heartbeat:

1 Like

In my understanding a morphic field is an energetic body of learning were intelligence/knowledge? is stored, each field eg. Specific Science- Chiropractic- etc has it’s own morphic field from which we can absorb intelligence or communication (often non- verbal). This also happens individually. Seen in the toroidal energetic pattern

2 Likes

As I understand it:

1. Small resonant groups >> become >>> 2. Coherence between groups >>becomes>>> 3. Planetary coherence >>> 4. Noosphere - the stage where consciousness has arisen through each of us and the increasing levels from resonance to coherence to achieve a planetary field of connected human thought. Here we play in and enjoy telepathy and oneness on a grand scale. The internet is technology playing this out in our teenage evolutionary years. Soon, we will be the technology and enjoy our innate abilities. However, this is not only the human journey, it is of course the integrated journey of us with the planet. These levels of consciousness include her too. Thank you @ex-east for your great examples and for stimulating thought on some of my favorite topics.

Ervin Laszlo - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Vladimir Vernadsky - fascinating bodies of related work
Cindy🦋

5 Likes

What is the relationship, comparison, and constrasting, between morphic fields and the akashic field?

1 Like

Thank You, Cindy !
I’ve got similar traces to follow different approaches of mentioned Thinkers. There is, however, I’ve found a technical problem for previous concepts. They had little evidence, apart of individual experience.

This sounds like “Manifesto” , I like it :slight_smile:
However, we are at the beginning only. First step , in spite of great job Nassim did digging into physics and equations behind the curtain (this is what makes Onnes now so universal and common ), is the Big Question put on the table by Nassim himself, last Wednesday, 1st of April 2020 : Who Am I ?
Now the journey begins.
We feel there is connected universe , we know some previous concepts, we would like this time to connect to The Field and the Earth, and the Universe and so on, but why WE were not been able to do so in the past through concepts ?
You know, this always come down to Yourself. And the boundaries between One and the rest. What if the only shield between You is what You love the most - the concept of YOU.
I AM is like a virus always present behind the eyes. I am here, I think, I will include Earth into MY new concepts or believes. Waite. Stop for a moment. We always felt there is a bigger picture but maybe we were just so incompatible with Universe an the approach was wrong.
We have to redefine who we really are through the lens of frequencies, science, an ancient wisdoms and Nature which actually WORKS.
To me it is like overturn importance. First - there is whole Connected Universe , including a body I live in. It lets me exist but it does not mean I am fully natural being ( lookin what humanity has done to destroy naturally bonds). It is still a huge work to do to find coherent frequency I could tune in to and rebuild Connections for me.
I wish to find right words to express meaning but even in my native, polish language, it is very hard job to do in such a way one could catch intention. I wish we have a tool to just push the thoughts through and connect instantly As One with Others being also individuals same time.
I live to be here with all of reasoning minds.
InLakeech ( Mayan greetings meaning “I Am you” )
:slight_smile:
Thank You @Cindy.

5 Likes

See Forum topic in module 4 Akasha: Exploring the religious/spiritual/mystic wisdom of the holofractographic universe

3 Likes

Thanks @Manar @jeffree @JamieLee @ex-east for the question, which I would not even have thought of asking but seems so essential to ask lol and for the answers from different people, much appreciated :smiley:

A morphic field must be watched under the aspect of Kitaro Nishida “Logic of the Place of Nothingness and the “religious” Worldview”

So the morphic field belongs always to the energys inside the Logic of the Place. Well then the morphic field defines Uncertainty principle belonging [position]& [momentum].
What does that mean.

Well the Buddhist law of Engi has to be increased from cause to effect with the aspect of impulse and location. And the location defines the reason why morphogenetic fields do exist. Always there has to be the position ( location ) from which an impulse ( momentum ) starts for the sake of producing a cause which leads to an affect.
I do think that Heisenberg was wrong by saying it will never ever be possible to measure and define location and momentum at the absolute same time. It is possible if humankind is aware of this collective consciousness that we all belong to but refuse to accept as former ancient cultures where by far much more aware off. Therefore Sheldrakes business is essential for understanding the energys and the memorys which do lie in the location itself. There are rumours that Omsk was once Asgard and there are other facts who tell us storys about the dawn of humankind on planet earth aprox 500 000 years ago.

1 Like

Hello you can see the video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1CcOQnG0uM