Moving Beyond Duality

In the conversation during the first live webinar for this course Nassim refers obliquely to a place beyond duality. Rumi refers to this reality: “Out beyond ideas of right-doing and wrongdoing there is a field, I’ll meet you there. When one lies down in this field the world is to full to talk about.” (Not exact quote) Until we get beyond duality we are stuck in a lower frequency and the reality that exists in this frequency. It’s physics, it’s vibration. As long as we are in judgment we are in a lower vibration. How do we get out of right/wrong, good/evil? We shift our core assumptions about the nature of the Universe. We come to understand that it’s all Love, Unconditional Love that must give us everything we ask for. What are our requests? Our consciousness! 7 Aspects of our consciousness that determine our vibratory rate and thereby our reality! Awareness, Assumptions, Attitude, Attention, Alignment, Action and Allowing. “With expanded AWARENESS and accurate ASSUMPTIONS, we choose our ATTITUDE, consciously direct our ATTENTION, ALIGN with our highest inner promptings, take committed ACTION and ALLOW the Loving Universe to manifest beyond our willdest dreams.” Www.TheTrustFrequency.net :eagle:

4 Likes

Dear Connie,
The way I interpreted Nassim’s comments regarding good/evil was not that variations of such a duality do not exist (in fact your description of “low frequency-non-conditional Love”-is a fine description of “good” that presupposes duality)- but rather that actions that may be objectively and rationally deemed as “evil” (from inside the box) are often necessary for “good” to be defined later (from “outside the box”). So while I agree that the ultimate nature of the universe is “unconditional love”- without the spectrum of duality “Love/Good” would have no meaning.
Just as our brain is aware of many parts of our body simultaneously, it is theorized that our “supersoul” is living numerous lives concurrently and consecutively thus allowing “individual life biographies” which may appear to end without aim or resolution(when viewed from inside) to contribute to “generational biographies”(when viewed from outside the box - in this case an non-finite time span). Just so, what may initially appear as evil (cruel, vicious, villainous, inhumane, obscene, selfish, homicidally- insane, brutally unfair) may be a requisite stepping stone to later produce a greater force of good(kindness, love,fairness, sacrifice, honor, integrity, compassion etc…). Thus just as I agree with the observable process of life and death as a duality (albeit an illusory one from outside the box), I also find that the duality of good and evil and the spectrum between them is undeniable- Just as wet and dry are dualities- without both neither one has a meaning- the difference is diacritical- just so with good and evil.
However, I do agree that the 7A aspects of mindfulness that you have described are useful in our efforts to further good in the world and that the universe is happy when we choose to act mindfully so.

2 Likes

Just a recommendation German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche wrote Beyond Good and Evil and On the Genealogy of Morality

Beyond Good and Evil lies the Genealogy of Morality and that means to go beyond the beyond of Duality in my personal point of view.

2 Likes

Yes, Nietzche is one of many philosophers who have debated the question of good/evil, god/devil.One could say that he was prophetic with the industrial age (of reason/science) initially creating an influx of atheists and a mass exodus from mainstream religious dogma- however his adage stating that “God is dead” was at worst - presumptuous, at best, premature.
Some religions like the Ba’hai predict an eventual perfect consummation of science and religion. Many scientists even have experienced “divine” encounters (although most are afraid to admit it), most of the great scientists of the past believed in God, in some form. And while it is possible to view a horror movie as a comedy by merely intellectualizing the terror -(from the safety of outside the box) when it is real life and you are stuck in the box with the monsters, going beyond the horror or drama and ignoring our in-built references of good and evil is not easy for those of us who aren’t sociopaths but genuinely have empathy for the other. Nassim commented how the Universe will always eventually sort itself- Just so- as a human collective their are evolutionary or instinctive behaviors that are universally deemed “good” or “evil” and that are generally static in the ever-changing circulation and production of cultural semiotics. Even those who theorize the holographic universe to be a secret future evolutionary test for the advancement of souls must consider what qualities the life-test’s designer would want the subjects to learn? Does one pass the test through restraint and mindfulness or does one past the test by having the courage to immerse oneself in the darkness? Horrid consequences we see await rapists and cannibals while the exemplars of the wisest and most respected of avatars are those that do or preach “good”.There is a pattern here- and while there are most definitely many ambiguous Judgments- usually good and evil, within a human level box at least, are concretely identifiable.

1 Like

Hi there. I’ve been trying to find a topic to which bring up my question. To which I have not found one. So here is my question about implications of connected worldview _ ENERGY GENERATION:
" Through resonance with the vacuum energy of space (estimated to be many orders of magnitude greater than the total known energy of the universe in a single cubic centimeter of space)"
My question is: Isn’t the universe made up of these small centimeters of space? So how can the total energy of the small part be greater than the total energy of the whole?

2 Likes

Hi we-topia. If you haven’t found a topic that talks about your question, you may create one. I believe your topic would go in the chapter 4 category.
As for the answer, I believe that the key word is ‘total known energy’
That is there is more energy in the vacuum fluctuations of a single cubic centimeter of space than all other accepted and well know form of energy (and mass).

1 Like

Hi Connie,
I just finished a book by René Guénon. A French author that studied and summarized most ancient spritual traditions. At the end of the book, he also talks about going beyond duality to singularity. One is all. All is one. There are borders which defines objects and separate me from the chair I am sitting on but, all in all, the universe is just one giant field of SPU exchanging informations with each others.
I guess you get this concept when you manage to meditate to a certain point of consciousness.

Interestingly, in these time of chaos and end of iron age, he talks about the rise of an ‘Antechrist’ who will look like the savior and who will advocate for a return to tradition. Though this antechrist will not be able to move past duality. Guénon does not give a precise date for the big change to come as he doesn’t want to influence populations (anxiety created by the wait of a global change) but it is surely before the end of the century.

1 Like

Hi Thomas - Cool that René Guénon saw this/knew it. There is information available when one is tuned into to a certain frequency. It doesn’t matter when or where one is…Sounds like you resonate and are drawn to this frequency and information. The veil is thinning and we will soon be aware of this Oneness and we will lay down the weapons of war. We are shifting frequencies, the Earth is moving into a higher frequency. In the higher frequency there is more abundance than we can fathom, so nothing to fight over - hoarding stops, greed is obsolete. We access this frequency once we move beyond duality and concepts of good/evil, right/wrong. It’s a big leap.

We have a book “The Trust Frequency: Ten Assumptions for a New Paradigm” www.TheTrustFrequency.net - Check out our 10 Assumptions - http://bit.ly/TFTenAssumptionsVR.

Check out “A New Future” http://bit.ly/ANewFuture2020VR

Enjoy your journey of exploration and resonance.

Warmly, Connie

2 Likes

Hello Connie,
I am another Conni, I sold my “e” many years ago. :smile:
Here is my concern: I am not sure why everyone values eradicating duality. I believe this planet in particular excels in duality. However, the polarities we are enduring are not helpful at all. I think this is where we can put our attention. I’d like to create more harmony with the different sides/concepts/positions. Like the yin/yang symbol, each one holds a portion of the other and to me, this is a call for harmony.
I agree with you and everyone that Oneness is where we are headed, and it’s a mind-state that is achievable long before we are on that other side where Rumi speaks of the green grass he will lie down on. I love that poem, it’s one of my all-time favorites.
I agree that we are moving up in frequency, on this plane. What is not widely known is that this is the very first time it’s being accomplished on a mass scale – consciously. In the same bodies we were born in. How it’s usually done is that people come to the end of their lives, and are born back into a higher frequency. But to do this without dying first, we are the first ones in the universe to achieve this! It’s not easy! We have to discard energies/emotions that aren’t sustainable in the higher frequency. I agree, the veil is thinning, and we don’t have to wait to experience Oneness on a very personal level. I don’t, however, see our world changing very fast. It has to move slowly, and there will always be different strata of evolution. Earth has already moved into a higher frequency…it’s the peoples upon it who have their own pace and cadence. Everyone gets their own timing.
In my view, what many refer to as duality is chauvinism. It’s a better-than type of perspective. Right/wrong, either/or, superior/inferior…if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. That sort of thing. I’ve been wrestling with this inner conflict for decades before finally coming to peace. I’ve observed that those entrenched in this perspective only see one side or the other, and they nobilize the fight. I have learned now that there is another option. A 3rd option. When people are enthralled by “the Good Fight”, they don’t see another option. I call this 3rd option " to create". Instead of putting all my attention on what I don’t want, I imagine what I do want, and then go looking for clues in the world that it’s coming about. In the midst of all the dark chaos, I still look for those glimmers of hope because those will take me where I want to go.
The issue isn’t whether or not we will move to a higher frequency. That’s a given. I think the issue is how we do it. So very personal!
In the end, duality exists on this planet for a reason. It’s to provide some friction…this is what we’ve chosen to foment growth. Admittedly, we’ve allowed it to get very out of hand! Now it’s up to us to reduce that friction to a more useful level of discomfort that is benevolent and useful. As we do it for ourselves, we do it for our world. I don’t know what a small, useful amount of friction/discomfort feels like, but I want to imagine it more and more. And in the meantime, I want to create more harmony and reduce the painful polarities that exist. It’s going to take awhile…
Here’s to the New Future!
Conni

1 Like

Ad fundamentum, there is no duality… there is ALWAYS TRINITY!
Idea of “duality” just causes all sorts of cognitive dissonances, hegelian dialectics and (ultimately) non-sense phylosophies (fake science if you will).
There is no real way out of right vs. wrong (good/evil) nor should there be since this distinction is part of actual Natural Law, rather Everyone should learn how to deal and align with it.
eod :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The breath is the current which is established between all planes of our existence. Its current runs from the life unseen to the life on the surface, thus uniting spirit and matter both… Rhythm is the nature of motion, and motion is the nature of life. Life is not possible without motion, and motion is not possible without rhythm. It is rhythmic motion which keeps the whole universe going, and the same motion is the hidden secret of our lives, as we are a miniature universe within ourselves. Our breath is both the cause and effect of this rhythmic motion.
— Hazrat Inayat Khan

If your world view is of a non-separate Universe, then there is only oneness. But, within that oneness, there is also polarity, 2 sides of the same coin, 2 energies which, together, make up the whole.

1 Like