Mushrooms how do they demonstraty wholeness of the unified field in biology

What is the best way to use this information in the current environment?
1 Like

WOW !! Thank you for this great topic, Jeffree !! I have used shiitake mushrooms for over 20 years. At first, I bought it raw in my grocery store and ate it raw with ginger ale or tea :slight_smile: By the late 1990s, many sources of supplements began selling shiitake, reishi and maitake capsules. I have used these and MANY of Paul Stamets capsule supplements about every week for several years now.

My allergies often cause my nose to run constantly for DAYS if I do nothing to stop it. For me, if I take even ONE capsule, usually all three in the same capsule, while this is happening, within about five minutes, my nose stops running !! Nothing else has ever done this so fast and completely.

I recently bought Paul’s brand of Turkey Tail, and have tried other of his products. I also occasionally use Lion’s Mane, and a blend of six with shiitake, reishi, maitake, chaga, lion’s mane and cordyceps.

1 Like

One of the active substances in shiitake is LENTINAN. Here is a study by Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/lentinan AMAZING !!

1 Like