Newcomer interested in dialogue with members 🍻

I’m an audio learner and learn best through dialogue. I study diligently but would love to discuss these ideas with members to make sure I have an okay grasp on the basics. I have Facebook and Instagram and mostly use these two for communication. Due to the nature of my job I have 10 and 1/2 hours of free time to talk on calls but sincerely wish to make contact with members in any number of ways.
My Myers-Briggs personality type is ESTJ/ENTJ, lol, but don’t worry, I have heavily integrated opposing qualities.

I’m no mathematician but have studied Ontological Mathematics for years and it makes for a good conversation with such an illuminated group.
BecomingAbraxas Jaron.Bowden is my Instagram and my name, Jaron Bowden is how to find me on Facebook.

Per Aspera Ad Astra

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad you made it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This certainly is a strange go around. I’m happy I finally came across you all in this lifetime. As you might have too, I felt so lonely and different for so many years until I found a rational spirituality group several years ago and am delighted to have found this one.

2 Likes

Hi Jaron

I noticed your messages, I find these sites mostly the same - the art of engagement is consigned to the era of the meeting, telephone and postal services. I work in business and the sound of conversational exchange is replaced by the clicks of keyboards…
I am Philip Wescott from the UK and pleased to meet you.

3 Likes

hey hey jaron,
isn’t our tribe great? i feel exactly the same. i can’t have the conversations i want to have with the people around me because they always give me that dear in the headlights look. one coworker started calling me sheldon. sigh
anywho,
the real reason i wanted to touch base with you is to tell you i don’t have fb or instagram, but i JUST started a new server on discord just for this reason. myself and the couple of misfits that are on there would love to have you. (and anyone else reading this) it’s shiny new and our little community will grow in no time i’m sure.
have a very wonderful day.
~mish

p.s FYI: i’m an INFP

1 Like

Hey, What are the things that you find most interesting here? Are you more fascinated by the physics and the possibilities for the future, or, are you interested in the archeological implications of a lost advanced civilization? Or both? What makes you most excited about this research? Btw, I understand the Abraxas allusion through Jung’s Red Book; the Frog God Abraxas, who united Good and Evil, Right and Wrong in one embodiment of deity. Something relevant as we evolve out of the Piscean Age.

1 Like

I’m more interested in the philosophical and psychological implications of these works presented by the organization. I really have to read the easy read red book because I have but I just haven’t touched it yet.

I guess I’m more interested in the physics technically but, as an akousmatikoi and not a mathematikoi, I only have an intuitive understanding and sadly may never be smart enough in this lifetime to understand the actual mechanics. :pleading_face:

Hello and Salutations brother! Its is lovely to meet you. I, too, am so grateful to have an opportunity to communicate with the intellectual community on this forum. It is refreshing to be able to speak of philosophy and physics with people who have no expectations or preconceived notions of who i am or am supposed to be. I am in module 3, and very much enjoying the lessons. I have to take extensive notes in order to retain the info so I move slowly through the course, but I am so happy to have this in my life. There are a lot of Hindu and Hermetic concepts in Unified Physics which are forgotten or overlooked in modern physics. I cannot conceive of anything being only mechanistic in such a purposeful and perfect ecosystem. I also have a lot of philosophical understanding, so I think that without it, other sciences are incomplete. Where are you in the course? What do you hope to use this knowledge to achieve in the future?

-Nic

1 Like

I sped through the course and all of the free and contributing members’ material within like 3 and a half months or something, I just finished all of it and am working on Williams course. I didn’t go through the additional material other than the videos. I plan to do more extensive research in the near future, as I am continuing to research even now. I have been a Hyperian for years and am very well acquainted with most of this material already. I do have a philosophical understanding of this material but it will not particularly skilled in mathematics which I feel is a hindrance. In the future, if not this life at all but in the next, I plan to become more acquainted with, and perhaps master aspects of mathematics involving this type of ontological work. My farthest reaching goal is becoming abraxas. My shortest goals are simply to not readily act through impulsive behaviors and to try to act most reasonably in any situation. Also, of course, to be a good dad towards my babies :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Those are excellent goals!
By, Hyperian, do you mean, “enlightened one” or “highborn” ? I am interested in this concept. I can only think of two places where this word is used, in Greek Mythology and in Hamlet. Both meant a Light-bringer or Light essence. Either way, I approve. lol.
I think that the mathematics is more important in the aspect of geometry anyway. The smallest quantum orbits as well as the largest solar orbits are geometrical in nature. The angles are the key. The observing spirit being the point, and the refracted light of the higher realms in the surrounding negatively charged orbits of the environment being the circumference. The only thing that separates you from me is the angle of perception.
I think that unified physics is the start of remembrance of ancient knowledge. It takes both past and future to stabilize the present.
By, Abraxas, do you mean a higher form of Archon? Or do you mean a master of the etheric principle of matter? Either way, don’t look at it as becoming. Look at it as connecting. You already are Abraxas on a higher plane. All you need to do is to form the connection to it. Like nerve paths, once the connection is made, it is always there. We have not lost anything in time except the connections to our higher knowings. These connections can be reforged… All we need to do is accept this concept and focus energy toward reconnection.
I am eager to read your reply. Thank you for taking the time to answer my first comment.

1 Like

I mean the modern movement based on a series of pseudonymous books that were released after the economic crash of 2008. Hyperianism was spearheaded by MorgueOfficial@Youtube.com check out the playlists and even join Facebook groups if you want. By Abraxas I mean that Divine consciousness that transcends good or bad. I rather like the notion of becoming btw. At one level it is eternal and rather unchanging just like the smoothness of spacetime that is observed by our scale and by the other it is literally counting to Infinity forever in a constant process of gathering information. It’s about perspective, as you said. If you have Facebook or Instagram feel free to hit me up, even phone calls is great for me because I work with my hands but have all the time in the world to talk on the phone.

2 Likes

I am unaware of the Hyperianism movement, but I will check it out. I am a Hermetic Theosophist, if titles and categories are to be applied. I am coming into unified physics from a Khemetic/ Chaldean viewpoint. The modernization of the ancient concepts through unified physics is breathing new life into the old Mysteries. And I am loving it.
I sent you a friend request on fb. The name will be Nicole Joyner. I also commented on your most recent post. I found it very thought-provoking and appreciate that.
Also; I am not knocking becoming. Becoming is a glorious entropy which provides us purpose and sustains life. But Connecting Transcends Becoming. That was my point. I apologize if I come off aggressively. I am very logical and direct. You will learn that quickly with interaction.
Thanks again for the reply

1 Like