Non-Local Placebo effect

Dr. Bill Bergston’s scientific experiments and statical evaluation shifted my view of the Placebo effect, He offers a fresh perspective on several concepts related to how the understanding of the indivisible field relates to healing. what do you think?

Lovevolution is the solution Jeffree
1 Like

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Sounds True
has some great teachers. :smiley:

Hello Welcome Thank you for the post there is so much to explore here. Stop over to the topic lovevolution is the solution and check out the music of Felicia Rose “The Music of the Spheres” it a real vibration raiser and enjoy whatever interests you
OMLOVE & BLESSINGS Jeffree

Thanks @jeffree I also found this helpful.
I feel that there is nothing that comes closer to our maker, the universe and the unified field than the body itself. I feel it is my link to direct experience and union with it all. The most beautiful thing. perfect, intelligent and divine. What an amazing gift we have. Our body.

Somatic Descent – Sounds True

SOMATIC DESCENT

Experiencing the Ultimate Intelligence of the Body

Reginald A. Ray

You have within you the ultimate guide for your life—a direct connection to the deepest wisdom needed at this very moment. With this in-depth training program, Dr. Reggie Ray teaches us how to go beyond the veil of the thinking mind to tap the vast intelligence of your body. Informed by more than four decades of scholarship and practice, Reggie shares somatic insights and protocols to access embodied awareness and the source of immediate fulfillment.
Awakening The Heart – Sounds True

AWAKENING THE HEART

A Somatic Training in Bodhicitta

Reginald A. Ray

Who we are in our essence is a living field of awakened and boundless love. Dr. Reggie Ray›s Awakening the Heart invites you on a journey of discovery through the infinite territory of the human heart. This 24-CD training program guides you step-by-step through nearly 20 somatic (or body-based) meditations for reconnecting to our fundamental goodness and cultivating our capacity to love unconditionally all that is.

1 Like

To examine healing modalities scientifically Bill Bengston and the SSE (Society for Scientific Exploration) might be a good starting point. Open Mindes Sceptisem as the basis of inquiry.
Let the beginning begun :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2FwcDPV02Q

1 Like

https://bengstonresearch.com/healing-method
More from BillBagston
interesting information for the lovevolution and healing
Jeffree