Quantum Music Theory

Quantum Music Theory

Using the Quantum Language Parse Syntax Grammar to prove my new Quantum Music Theory, Dan Allen and I were able to extrapolate the correct number of octaves, and the correct Hz frequency for the notes. Our spoken words, combined with our consciousness, creates the 3 and 4 sided pyramids, and the consciousness powers it. Also, If the Unified Quantum Theory is to be proven, every layer must overlay exactly ie: Law of One.

With that in mind, what number could accommodate both the 3 and the 4 interplay, as well as the 1 and 0 interplay, all while maintaining the theory that the Zero Point Event (correct vibratory frequency of love) is the center and is also instrumental in realigning the vibratory nature of the space-time continuum.

The new music theory written with the Quantum Language, the Unified Field Theory, and the Unified Quantum Theory, in conjunction with my buddy Dan Allen’s of Essentials for Wellness #musictheory we give you the new 12 Octave, 432Hz Quantum Music Theory. #quantummusictheory

It doubles the known octaves from 6 to 12, and it establishes the correct harmonic frequency at 432Hz. Also the sacred geometry of the 12 octaves reduces to 9. This means that there is literally double the known notes, and they will now vibrate correctly, to explain, and allow for, space and time travel.

We kept getting stuck originally because how do you know when to stop adding octaves? I looked to the other patterns. You need the 3 and 4 interplay, as well as the +1 Alpha Omega. Well that’s easy. 3x4 is 12, and the +1 wasn’t a zero or 13th octave, it instead sets the hertz frequency necessary.

Harmonic Scale 432 Hz
Root Resonance 6.75
1st Octave 13.5
2nd Octave 27
3rd Octave 54
4th Octave 108
5th Octave 216
6th Octave 432
7th Octave 864
8th Octave 1,728
9th Octave 3,456
10th Octave 6,912
11th Octave 13,824
12th Octave 27,648

The way each number was derived was based on a root resonance (hz) which was doubled for each octave. The octave frequency is calculated by doubling the resonance frequency in the octave below it. The 6th octave was where the correct 432/440/444/448/Schumann Resonance was derived. You have to have a root resonance in order to calculate the harmonic scale. I find it interesting that the 432 Hz resonance adds up to 9. 444. In Vortex math, 3,6 and 9 are very important, with the 9 as the top of the pyramid.

You could overlay the Alpha Helix which has a structure of 12 +1 as well. It is the main building block in proteins, DNA, ect. In any known octave, there is 12 plus 1, and the +1 can be at the begging or the end of the octave. In truth it winds through the middle. It is what provides the power and the correct vibratory environment. You could also overlay the sonnensystem vortex helix, the 3-d representation of brain waves, heart beats, ect to further prove this new music theory.

1 Like

What about 532Hz and schuman resonance

We actually overlayed all known frequencies. The only one that lines up with all the other layers of the Unified Quantum Theory, is 432Hz. Now that is if you want the zero point to be centered in Love, here on Earth. If you change the frequency higher or lower, you recenter on a different zero point :ie different space and time.

Interesting. I really don’t know much in this space but it is definitely interesting. Do you have any connection with the sound/no-sound of AUM_?

1 Like

Yes the no sound is the Zero Point.

1 Like

Dan and I need to revisit the Quantum Music Theory. Right now the 6.75 root resonance explains the female harmonic (similar to love and creation) and it would have 9 octaves. The male harmonic would be the 8.55 root resonance (similar to ego and gold) and would have 12 octaves. We will update once we have the math.

Joe this is a great job, thank you for sharing this information.
I am not an expert on this topic but have been using frequencies for some years. I wanted to ask you if there’s a relationship between the Quantum Music Theory and the Solfeggio Frequencies?

The Quantum Music Theory is being extrapolated from the Quantum Mechanics of Space and Time. The Solfeggio Frequencies is just a way to quantify different conscious frequencies needed to affect and or explain, thoughts and consciousness itself.

Very Very interesting it reminds me that Johannes Keppler was mainly a musician
I am not an expert with music. But what I do know is that Hans Kayser, Rudolf Haase, Albert von Thimus were also working in this kind of field including the Pythagorean Monocord.
Perhaps their scripture ,even quite old, would expand what you figgured out. Anyhow they are only in Fritz Sauerkraut language but worthy to be looked at. You would need a Fritz to translate and its not easy to get hold of their scriptures either, but that would be the task with them books.

Combining this information I think about Sonoluminescence as it has been mentioned already in the film Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves in 1996. And I do think you are coming close to the exact frequence which is needed. Probably the zoroastric Prof. Rusy Taleyarkhan at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee is not willing to tell us the correct frequence because of the weapon potential for the forsaken idiots. And now I am finished with my brain rollercoasting belonging this matter.

Namaste

“My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty and peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one.”