Question About the Molecular Geometry of the Ark Crystal

I have browsed the ARK crystal website and not found the answer to these questions.

1. Am I correct that the ARK crystal has a virtually perfect tetrahedral atomic structure ? More perfect than almost any natural quartz crystal as natural ones are always flawed ?

2. Is this perfection necessary in order to resonate with the energies of the vacuum ? And this is why they were created, to be used in energy generation technology ?

3. I believe the dimensions of the crystal were also carefully chosen ? It appears to be almost one of the 13 Archimedean forms called the ‘truncated tetrahedron’. But the hexagons do not seem perfect. Can anyone explain the logic behind its exact form ?

Thanks ~ NDV

See my 3D printed geometries in my store www.SacredGeometrical.com

5 Likes

Just taking a look at these shapes briefly, I believe that they would all explain different volts, amps, and Hz, frequencies. The reason to do this would be basically space and time travel. These are visual representations of stargates needed to travel to different locations in the multi-verse. Consequently, the 2-d representation of these shapes would be the “crop circles” that have been seen around the world. When you land here, and maybe also leave from here, you would leave a 2-d print in the land below you that would be caused by the electromagnetic sine wave that you put off when you power up.

2 Likes

Great questions! I wish I had the answers for you, I look forward to seeing if anyone can answer these!

Interesting insight! Thank you for sharing!

Hi Dan!

First, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your book. I came across it about a year ago in our library :slightly_smiling_face:

Second, these answers will be addressed in 6.2 when it goes live next week!

Love the geometries, by the way!

:gem: Andréa

1 Like

Hi Dan,

1.) Yes this is correct. Quartz is a trigonal crystal system comprised of a continuous matrix of SiO2 silicon-oxygen tetrahedra; each oxygen atom is shared between two tetrahedra, giving a final chemical formula of tetrahedrally coordinated SiO4. When silicon dioxide undergoes crystallization under natural processes there are always inclusions of other elements and molecules in the matrix that result in defects in the crystalline lattice, disrupting the tetrahedral coordination. Among other consequences, this results in micro-fractures and discontinuation of the perfect tetrahedral coordination in natural quartz formations.

The way ARK crystals are formed results in an ultrapure quartz crystal (it is optical grade, meaning it is of such purity that it can be used in optical technologies like lasers and certainly electronics like central processing units of computers). It is 99% pure with a small inclusion of nitrogen; the nitrogen is actually desirable as it forms a quantum hole in the crystalline lattice that can store qubit information.

Additionally, the modulation of the ARK crystals in the Harmonic Flux Resonator (HFR) removes any existing miro-fractures. The result is a near perfect tetrahedral molecular coordination of the crystalline matrix.

2.) This perfection is a component of the precision engineering that enables a coherent and lasting coupling of the ARK crystals with the quantum vacuum energy structure (a.k.a. the Planck-Kleinert World Crystal). However, it is also the HFR harmonic coupling of the crystals with the vacuum structure (that is a veritable morphogenic field) that produce a near perfect tetrahedral molecular coordination.

3.) When first formed, the ARK crystals are Platonic solid forms of the tetrahedron. The vertices are truncated resulting in the Archimedean Truncated Tetrahedron. The truncation is not done to form a perfect Archimedean Tetrahedron; instead the chamfering brings the ARK crystal into a dimensional ratio based on the Planck-to-Proton Phi ratio elucidated in Haramein’s Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass equation. This fundamental ratio gives the ARK crystal the dimensionality necessary for specific resonant modes that couple optimally to the quantum vacuum structure.

15 Likes

Thanks Andréa. Most likely you saw edition one of the book, which was a bit of a rush job to get it ready in time for the Egypt Resonance journey. Edition two is massively upgraded, and you can browse it online here www.UnderstandingSacredGeometry.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks William, you wonderful fountain of clarification. That’s exactly what I was hoping someone could explain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how is ark crystal different to tachyon products that purport to focus the vacuum energy ?

This (very hard to find) diagram may shed light on the question.
I found it here:

1 Like

I have not found the question of these answers. Is anyone out there? I am trying to talk to people, and drawn blanks. Hello?

1 Like

Feel ya! I wanted to wait until I’d walked my mind around Module 4 a few more times (and given others a chance to post) before going at your question, but I’ll give it a shot now. (Caveat Emptor: I am no authority, just a student like most of us. I am deeply engaged with Module 4 is all I got to offer.)

1. Am I correct that the ARK crystal has a virtually perfect tetrahedral atomic structure ? More perfect than almost any natural quartz crystal as natural ones are always flawed ?

Yes on both scores. (Within a month or two I hope to be able to link to the source in Module 4, I beg patience.) The ARK crystal is grown under carefully controlled laboratory conditions to generate a nearly unblemished crystalline microstructure unobtainable in nature. The crystal is a truncated tetrahedron of specific dimensions that resonate with Haramein’s Phi - 10^20 - the ratio of scale that obtains between the PSU (Planck Spherical Unit oscillator - the pixels of the cosmos), the proton, and the cosmos (Haramein calls cosmos “universe” (“one-word”) but in his model, a parent cosmos spawned our cosmos, so there is necessarily more than one.) The resonance causes the ARK Crystal to emit energy - “about 300 photons per second”.

1. Is this perfection necessary in order to resonate with the energies of the vacuum ? And this is why they were created, to be used in energy generation technology ?

Yes and no. The perfection is necessary to achieve noise-free resonance. Resonance is the coupling mechanism the crystal employs. It can be used for energy generation, and indeed, Nassim said that it generates about 300 photons per second of energy on its own. But the applications range far beyond that, especially to communications (potential for faster-than-light comms via wormhole?), health, agriculture… Resonance is a “foundational technology” (to borrow Steve Wozniak’s term.) It enables many more.

1. I believe the dimensions of the crystal were also carefully chosen ? It appears to be almost one of the 13 Archimedean forms called the ‘truncated tetrahedron’. But the hexagons do not seem perfect. Can anyone explain the logic behind its exact form ?

Can’t say why the hexagons aren’t perfect (equal-sided). Good question! The dimensions would be an integer multiple of the precise value of Haramein’s phi.

I don’t know yet but I speculate that the ARK replicates the northern tetrahedral half of the Merkaba (the counter-rotating two-lobed human Prana energy field in which the chakras emerge which is continuous with the Flower-of-Life shaped resonant PSU matrix of the Cosmos), the energy-emitting half. The receptive (female) southern half is “generated by implication/induction” as a harmonic of the active (male) north. The truncation creates an additional four faces that mirror one another resonantly, and I suspect that the ratio of the area of the large faces to the small faces is also an integer multiple of H-Phi. Hexagons (a pair of inverted triangles) are the geometric shape that tiles the flower of life resonant matrix of the cosmos.

It may be that there is a natural principle of flow that the resonance between corresponding features of like-geometric structures (and more complex ones) generate a flow of energy/matter from the higher energy/frequency to the lower energy structure, and that in turn induces a corresponding and precisely balanced counter-flow of some complementary quantity.

The PSU, the proton, and the Cosmos would be such corresponding geometric structures. That would be why the ARK Crystal emits energy passively. Energy drains from the highly energetic but very small quantum scale PSUs that form the microstructure of space to protons (spinning at lightspeed) to the ARK Crystal at the human scale and then drains outward into the energy sink of the cosmos at large.

Any of that make sense? Anyone got other better ideas? Kudos to Kinzierw for posting a great thread.

[EDIT: I just noticed William Brown’s detailed response to your questions above. More later, I guess.]
[EDIT 2: Seems William’s explanation jibes pretty well with mine. Let me know if otherwise, please.]

Could you explain why most of the truncated vertices are not polished completely smooth ? Thank you :slight_smile:

The truncated vertices on my ARK seem quite smooth.

That’s weird cause on mine chamfered edges and truncated vortices are not transparent (see through). Only the one on top where the arrows are is totally polished transparent and only the chamfered edge that has the serial number is transparent all others are translucent and not transparent meaning that on a molecular level it’s quite rough. Is it not the same with yours ?

No discernable difference between the faces or vertices. All nicely polished. On the transparent side of translucent to look through. Definitely optical quality here. (Try shining a laser through…quite scintillating.) Maybe your eyesight is better.

Maybe you got a bad one? That would surprise me. Lots of close human handling goes into their manufacture, as I understand it.

I think they might have changed the manufacturing process. Well I hope someone from resonance/torus tech will answer here otherwise I will create a new thread just for that cause this is mysterious :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was set on getting an ARK Crystral and then the pendants with stones showed up on the website. I am enamored by the Aqua Marine one but I am stuck on thinking that the aqua marine crystal must impact the resonance of the ARK Crystal. And if the purpose is to have the exact configuration and resonance then wouldn’t adding another crystal within 6mm effect the “power” of the ARK? Same could be said of the metal in the pendant as well I guess but for soem reason the crystal has my mind tied in knots. Can anyone shed light on whether the additional of crystals is a good thing or not?