Questions for the Quantum Geometry Elective

Hey there! I hope all of you are adjusting well to this new system.

Post any questions you have for the Quantum Geometry course here and I’ll respond to them as soon as I’m able. Thank you!

~ Adam Apollo

PS: Please include the Lesson & Topic number when referring to a page (ex: L3 T2).

Hi Adam. I think this is a question for you and also for Robert Grant. I keep coming back to a question regarding the hexagon. There is no Platonic solid or 3d version of a hexagon. When we see the hexagon shape in 2d (as at the intersection of two polarized triangles in the hexagram) what we are seeing is actually a Vector Equilibrium in 3d. I believe the VE is the shape of the Ether with its perfect tensegrity and it’s location at the top of the Tree of Life (although again here it looks like a hexagon in 2d). I’ve been reading “The Mystery of Numbers” and so far I don’t even see a mention of VE. Can you explain the hexagon versus the V/E? What does it mean that a hexagon is only found in 2d? Thank You

Hi JoMarie
We might see the Hexagon as a projection (or shadow) in 2D of a Cube (3D)
While they both have the quality of being able to be packed most efficiently in their space, it seems to me that you could not project to the Cube from the Hexagon.
That, then, might imply that the Universe is not built up from the Quantum realm, from particles, from molecules - to Being . . but from Being (down) into matter and energy/waveform.
Is it only Time that flows one way? Is Logic = Time?

There is so much to read in this forum. Is it even Rational to start by responding to a question that was asked nearly a year ago?

edit: I just saw/understood that this thread relates to a class module I know nothing about.

Thanks for the response. I love the question of whether logic=time! It seems that time is a function of duality. I also have an idea that time and the ego occur together and lately I’ve been seeing a connection between my ego and my reasoning/logical mind. So is time a function of the ego and logic??? Love this forum :blush::blush:

The thought that I/it equates with time/space is one that I have held since my earliest experiences with psychedelics.
As ego is let go of, what ‘disappears’ is the distinction between where ‘my’ body ends and the rest of the world begins: the distiction between things. Conceptual boundaries disolve. The more that happens, the more ‘spaced out’ I became. Time streches to infinite no-time.
If I think that the boundary that separates Time and Space must be disolved to consider SpaceTime as one thing when understanding Einstein’s Relativity, then I can see what is really implied inTime slowing to Zero as the Velocity of the Mass approaches the Speed of Light.

Octagonal tessellation with cubes… rotation of 45 degrees connecting the octagons In the tessellation