Recommended Reading

I’m interested in deepening my understanding of the raw physics and math of these unified theories.

I took up to P3 and some Solid State Physics in College and always aced the tests and loved physics and math, though that was a while ago.

I’ve considered going back to school at some point, but like Haramein, I don’t want to get caught in a limited way of thinking. I would rather self study for the moment.

I don’t see myself as a research scientist. My role is more of a translator, taking these very abstract concepts and making it understandable to the layperson. So the more complete and accurate my depth of knowledge is the more clear and accurate of a picture I can draw for those who don’t have the same aptitude for physics.

Feels clear to start with Relativity and Einstein’s work. I’ve heard Gravitation by Misner, Thorne and Wheeler is the way to go. I will likely purchase that soon.

Would also love to really understand black holes.

I’m not really interested in being able to disprove anything, so should I even dive into Quantum theory? This seems like where our understanding went ary. Maybe better not to waste my time.

Does anyone have any other recommended reading? I love math too and would love some guidance on what math would be good to learn to support my understanding of the physics.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Brad, I totally applaud your dedication. And while I’m not sure where would be best to start reading, I thought you might be interested to know that Springer have made around 500 text books available online for free. I browsed and downloaded more than I probably will ever read, but at least I have them as a quick reference if needed :smile:

Here is the link-
Springer free texts - Covid19 package

Glad you’re in the course. I came across Nassim’s work from some early presentations on geometry and the nature of the Tetragrammaton and feel like finally some things can start to make sense and that we are close to some fundamental understanding.

1 Like

Hi again :slight_smile: I just got a copy of Cosmometry and would highly recommend it as a really great context for other readings, like Gravitation as you mention, which looks enormous.
It is woven in with the story of the author, our presenter Marshall Lefferts, and his graphical representations and discusses the importance of phi, including boundary conditions that would give rise to physical endpoints. It also has the 10^60 10^40 that you helped me understand, thanks again!
Incidentally I finished my laymen reading of Nassim’s and Rauscher’s plasma paper and this also mentions phi as a fundamental operating principle at the vacuum scale, where the two equilibrium states switch between their polarities, generating torque in the shape of a phi curve because of effectively a mechanism equivalent to ‘breathing’ as the centre of each shape must move slightly to accommodate a smooth transition to the other shape. There will not be much left of my poor blown mind. Well thanks again!

2 Likes

Took me awhile to get in here but… thanks for the mention, Marisa.

You need hardcore basics of maths and physics. I would recommend reading and learning books which are written for University. In fact the most stuff is just translated but you need the practice with numbers.