The flower of life symbol in Pompeii, and where else around the worlkd?

I was surprised that Nassim does not mentions (at least in this course, and on the videos that I have seen of him) the presence fo the flower of life symbol in Pompeii.

I did not know about unified science back then, but did know about this symbol and its “sacred” meaning, that is why I was really excited to find it on the floor at one small room inside the “House of the geometric mosaics” in Pompeii (http://pompeiisites.org/en/archaeological-site/house-of-the-geometric-mosaics/).

Here is a photo I made of it, and there is another one on the URL I just left you here.

Have you seen it anywhere else around the world? Any photos to share?

May the FIELD be with you!

Sebastián

7 Likes

I had to have walked over this when I was there in 2007 but didn’t recognize it at the time :frowning:

3 Likes

Here it is in my backyard :hugs:
I had it made from Corten steel.

5 Likes

Waooo… fabulous. For me, I have one made with the dot painting technique. For my altar.

7 Likes

They also found this in Pompeii

1 Like

I remember as a kid playing around with a protractor being fascinated with drawing the flower of life. So I wonder if sometimes these patterns are just that; with no knowledge or significance in using them.

2 Likes

1 Like

One of the most famous (and most ancient) is in abydos

Oops I meant a compass

Wow Ogneslav!

Beautiful images!. I remember a mini series from the BBC, called “The Code”, and in one chapter they played with soap bubbles to show how yuxtaposing spheres and adding more and more starts to form the platonic solids, a little as your pictures show how the interaction of the flower of life´s spheres conglomerate in geometric patterns to organize the visible world that surrounds us.
Regards

1 Like

I really like this ,thanks for sharing.

Hi there. I screen-grabbed this image from a British TV show around 2016. One of the episodes from chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s Nordic series (Scandi… something). The image was, I think, from Norway - not an ancient building but the wooden detail might be a few hundred years old perhaps. I was intrigued at the time that it was present so far north, though it may be more recent than it seems. Sorry to not have more context than that.

2 Likes

Little overview of the flower of life symbol all around the planet

1 Like

“Flower of Life”. It can be found all around the globe: Scotland (1), Israel (2), China (3), Turkey (4), Egypt (5), India (6), Germany (7), Bulgaria (8), Sweden (9), France (10), Czech (11), Greece (12) and at least 14 other places.

@svieira Thank you for the information

2 Likes

Nice… just found this (https://www.reddit.com/r/SacredGeometry/comments/f8s0e6/flower_of_life_it_can_be_found_all_around_the/)

“Flower of Life”. It can be found all around the globe: Scotland (1), Israel (2), China (3), Turkey (4), Egypt (5), India (6), Germany (7), Bulgaria (8), Sweden (9), France (10), Czech (11), Greece (12) and at least 14 other places.

1 Like

Excellent link from the Reddit @svieira just mentionned: https://www.flickr.com/groups/1341262@N25/pool/with/23183774740/
A lot of pictures with their locations