The Universal Smile

Although we are not always able to reveal the Universal Smile, I wish to acknowledge that the Great Spirit is indeed smiling through every atom, photon and planck of the manifest universe. To realize this and to let our own smiles resonate through all our perceived trials and tribulations is the great challenge of conscious life. There is no answer to a smile because there is no question. A smile is acceptance, love, happiness, harmony - all the good things of life are in the real smile. So while we search for reasons, answers, explanations, let’s not forget that we can all smile. So let’s smile, and at the same time let us be open to perceive and receive the Universal Smile of the Great Spirit in return. Because it’s right there. Smiling through every atom, photon, and planck. Indeed it is what the universe is made of. So today, and every day, I just want to acknowledge the presence and beauty of the Universal Smile and share that, if I can, with you all today. Thank you, :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

:blush:

Wonderful, thanks John.

8 Likes

That’s pretty cool Sarah. Of course I had to fact-check, and it’s true! Amazing isn’t it? I was at the pyramids in 1981 before mass tourism began to ruin the world. It was pure magic. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Made me smile!
Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve had a number of amazing experiences, but I think its good not to forget that so many things our mind takes as ‘ordinary’ are quite amazing:

• Every cell in you arm & leg is stripped out and replace every 4 months (you a get a new leg 3X/year).
  • Water, the molecule of life, is the only substance that expands when it freezes b/c of the hydrogen bond. If it didn’t, all the high/low latitude lakes and polar oceans would freeze solid from the bottom-up, and there would be no water/weather cycle supporting the earthly climate and ecosystem.
  • Did you ever contemplate a simple leaf and all that goes on with it (photosynthesis, all the salts that being exchanged, etc…)

I was hiking with my wife in the UNESCO tribal areas of northern Luzon, Phillipines with a local Igorot guide. They have built water terraces (like in Bali) to grow rice on their steep hillsides for millenia. I realized that these terraces extended up to some of the highest peaks in the highest region of the island. I mentioned to our guide that “It would seem that for the trickle-down irrigation of all these rice terraces, that every one of these peaks should have a flowing spring at the top.” He said “I’ve been guiding here for 15 years and every peak Ive climbed has a water spring at its peak”. I understand how hydrostatic pressure works, so I dont understand how the universe has made that arrangement enabling those local people to survive.

One very great experience that I expect everyone has had is when you see someone that you don’t know and have never met, and you feel love for them right away. For no reason. Its a shame so many of us dismiss those experiences b/c they are meaningful.

6 Likes

John, that is lovely. Thank you! I love experiencing the Universe smiling through me!

4 Likes

Hi Sarah,

It’s truly fascinating isn’t it?! As you probably already know, many many many more fundamental concepts are also encoded in the great pyramid, a few that I have memorized is the 1:43,200 scale of the great pyramid to the earth and how its aligned exactly to true north. If you multiply the height of the pyramid by 43,200 you get the exact polar radius of the earth, and if you multiply the perimeter of the pyramid you get the exact equatorial circumference of the earth (I think they are only off by a few meters, but thousands of years ago it was probably precise). . 432 is one of the harmonic frequencies found throughout the universe, won’t go deep into that now lol. . So many keys of wisdom are encoded in this beautiful structure. :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

John
Thank you for sharing your relevant words. I belong to a theater company and we only produce shows that put smiles on people’s faces, laughter in their hearts and music in their souls.
All Good Things,
Ruben

4 Likes

Once I´ve listened to an interview by R. Sheldrake, where he talks about the major dogmas inside todays science. One of them is the “speed of light”. He clames, that the speed of light is not fixed, which was already known back in the 20-ies, but which was a real problem for the theory of relativity. So scientists invented a measurement device, which always measures exactly the same speed of light, regardles the actual speed, in order to fit the results to Einsteins theory. Same thing was also detected by Konstantin Meyl. He says: “the measuring instrument is measuring its own measurement, not the speed of light” :smile: He also detected the transmission of scalar waves with a higher speed, than what is concidered to be the “speed of light”. Of course, the devices made for “measuring the speed of light”, can not measure it, because the are only capable to measure themself :joy:

4 Likes

Good conversation. Got notice in today’s e-mail of old posts. Hmm. . .
Excellent comment John. I think I must share it with a friend whose name in Arabic translates to “smiling blessing”. She writes wonderfully lyrical prose that conveys the universal smile.

2 Likes

That love you describe so well, steve_N, is one of the great blessings in life. :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes