Tim from Vancouver, CANADA

I’ve been an Academy member for several years.

4 Likes

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the meet and greet.
I’m Doug in West Vancouver and have been with the Academy since their first course offerings I think in 2014. I have been following Nassim’s work for about 10 years and was lucky enough to have just been on the Egypt trip in Feb. When the time is right I would like to unite with some other local delegates in person. Stay safe,
Doug

1 Like

Hi Tim,
Thank you for introducing yourself! I’m new, it’s nice to virtually meet you! :smile:

Hi JamieLee!
Nice to meet you too. Do you also live in the Vancouver area?

1 Like

Hi Tim,
I lived in Vancouver for 8 years, most wonderful landscape and a spiritual vibe. Glad to see people from that area :slight_smile:
I was there also, when Jamie Janover did his 5h presentation, I think it was in Jan 2018 :smiley:
Cheers,
Paul

2 Likes

@Timothy I live in U.S, Massachusetts! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey gang,
This is Dean ovef in Parksville. I took have been following Nassim for about 12 years. I just started the course the first week of April. Just finishing up module 5…live it all. If there us a gathering of like minds out our way, I’d like to connect.
Cheers,
Dean

Sorry about the typos! Chat soon

Dean

Hi Dean! Good to see you’re nearly done the course!
Do you have a background in Science?

Hi Tim,
I am an Occupational Therapist. So the biological sciences and how they relate to frequency is where I am focused.
You?

Sorry about the late reply…have not been on the forum at all!

Hey JamieLee,
Yes Vancouver is quite a special place. I was at that Jamie Janover talk at the library too.
I got to spend some time with Jamie in Egypt and he is righteous and as real in person.

1 Like