Time perception and consciousness speed

Hello everyone.
I was wondering. We have the perception that times passes by because we have memory. And also because consciousness has a speed. It is so fast it is almost instantaneous but its speed is finite. If the speed of consciousness was to decrease, would we perceive the time going faster ?
On the contrary, if speed of consciousness increases, would we feel time is slowing?
What if the speed of consciousness was infinite? Would we feel everything is frozen?

According to Nassim Time IS Memory. I would like to hear more about that because it is new concept to me.

I understood he substituted space-time by space memory because all information is already written in the universe. We just happen to move from one node of information to the other at a finite speed hence the feeling that time passes by. But all information is already engraved unto the space-memory.

To answer to my own question, I suppose consciousness’ speed is the speed of the feedback loop. If the speed of the feedback loop was different, we would not notice it.
But if you change the speed of your consciousness only, you may experience slowed time perception. Like in martial arts. It makes sense to me but I don’t know if it is correct.

1 Like

Or… What one name “We” is just an information. A wave in memory “foam” rather than an entity… just an Idea …

1 Like

True. I tend to forget that.
The energy of the vaccum creates matter. This energy comes from the information. Hence Matters comes from consciousness and not the opposite way around like the common belief.
So we are originally information exchanging information with the entire universe.

1 Like