Time slows down at higher speed?

I would like to greet contemplative and inquisitive people in this way. I have to apologize for my bad English, I’m a little older, I’m retired, so I had to have the post translated
Google Translate.

I am very sorry for what I write, I do not want to attack or insult anyone, but I would like to put one matter to order. I don’t care about anything more, because there are too many ambiguities around it.
This is due to the fact that time slows down at higher speeds. Unfortunately, what is slowing down is not time. These are just atomic clocks with which we try to measure that time, but time itself continues to run at a constant pace. All clocks, even mechanical ones, tend to slow down, but that doesn’t mean that when it stops, time will stop. Also, the claim that the atomic clock is delayed at high speed is not entirely accurate. This is because atomic clocks are delayed only when they are exposed to acceleration, deceleration, gravity, vibrations and fields in general.They do not slow down at steady speed. The reason is that at rest the electron in orbit moves in a circle. This is the shortest possible path it needs to go around once. If this we disrupt the circular path with something, for example a magnetic field, the path will only be longer, it will never be shorter or the same. So an electron that moves in an elongated orbit at the same speed still, gets delayed. That is the reason for claiming that time is slowing down. As you can see, there is nothing mysterious about this. It is only necessary to look at things with a real view.

I try to publish these things, but mostly without success. Last time I tried (12/5/2020), on Facebook, to clarify the origin of the photon in the form of two experiments (short-term and long-term), and according to the assumption I was blocked by vigilant regulators. So I know that many people don’t like my view of things around us or find it scandalous or offensive, or they also try to use it for their professional growth.

I will try to send one photo of a machine that I made a long time ago, about 20 years ago. Although it may seem innocent, it is a high-performance machine, something like a Formula 1 engine on steroids. You try to guess what is it about? These things remain my whole life. I wish you a nice day.

2020-12-08T23:00:00Z

Yes this is an exact and fundamental experiment, and totally legit to me! Great work!