Why not Dodécaèdre crystal?

Hello All, greetings from France.
At first sight of the Ark Crystal, I thougt of a dodecahedron crystal which would have symbolise and thus, connect directly to Ether, pretty exciting thought.
Then I found out you use a kind of tetrahedral one.
Don’t you think it might be revelent to use the dodecahedron shape with your technology to produce another tool?

I love your Academy!
Best Regards
Alexandra

The 64 tetrahedron relates to the perfectly balanced gravitational vertex attraction of the fantastically large energy density of the Planck Spherical Units.

But if the dodecahedron is near and dear to quantum/cosmic meaning for you, it neatly fits into the 64 vertice tetrahedron by means of cosmometry origamic folding. There’s room enough for everyone in the unified cosmos.

1 Like

Ainsi le réseau cristallin de l’espace, composé de tétraèdres et d’octaèdres est la structure la plus fondamentale d’où dérivent toutes les autres. c’est le champ unifié.

Thus the crystalline lattice of space, composed of tetrahedrons and octahedrons is the most fundamental structure from which all others are derived. it is the unified field.

1 Like

… As below, so above.
– √Pi

2 Likes

Yes, you see it. I see your connection to the essential hub of existence and I’m envious. I used your image with “google lens” to see what it would find. I’m attaching an image I liked, also.

2 Likes

I see. :eye:
188-FleurdeVie
:wink:
Please, what is the link of this image: Screenshot_20210326-085107 · 1990×2048 926 KB ???

Even if you do not understand the text, the images can serve as support in an interesting path…
Draw and become aware, do it by yourself …
-> http://votezblanc.xyz/FredSotoca/Resolution/

It’s awesome!! I see you are from Dodowa … I am very happy to be able to talk to you :slight_smile: